Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever spend an hour looking for the remote ra ther then just change the dame channel

I've built the ultimate remote control. I may have posted it here. i'll check.

This can not be lost, trust me.

Re: Ever spend an hour looking for the remote ra ther then just change the dame chann

Yeah it sucks you know you just have to find it no matter what. The problem with not looking for it is you still have to look for it eventually why not now.

and when you finally find it, you're sofreaking happy. lol omg I love you remote!!

EVERY time I lose it, I say to myself, I HAVE to get that beeping remote. I have to!You press a button and it beeps so you can find it. I'd probably lose the button you have to press to make the damn remote beep in the first place. So I'd probably get another button to make that button beep.

Beeping remotes is the answer.

Re: Ever spend an hour looking for the remote ra ther then just change the dame chann

gonelifting said:
and when you finally find it, you're sofreaking happy. lol omg I love you remote!!

EVERY time I lose it, I say to myself, I HAVE to get that beeping remote. I have to!You press a button and it beeps so you can find it. I'd probably lose the button you have to press to make the damn remote beep in the first place. So I'd probably get another button to make that button beep.

Beeping remotes is the answer.

the button you put a rope, or chain to, and fix it to the wall, or where you keep your keys..

that way you won't lose it..

I do the remote on the lights, the ones you can get at christmas time, or there some available all the time, just larger..

stephen4327 said:
i like watching infomercials

set it and forget it
That is one of the best inventions ever. That and the magic bullet.

i used to until i put this thing on it .. so when i whistle i can find it

For the past 5 years or so, when I want the light to go out in the room, I do the Clapper thing and clap twice real fast. If the light doesn't go off, I do it again, but louder, then again... After a few times my wife reminds me "We don't have the clapper!".

oops. She thinks I'm nuts. I curse the damn thing because it doesn't work when I clap, but we just never had one.

5 years!

gonelifting said:
For the past 5 years or so, when I want the light to go out in the room, I do the Clapper thing and clap twice real fast. If the light doesn't go off, I do it again, but louder, then again... After a few times my wife reminds me "We don't have the clapper!".

oops. She thinks I'm nuts. I curse the damn thing because it doesn't work when I clap, but we just never had one.

5 years!
I want a clapper

Top Bottom