Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ever sneezed and...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Advaik
  • Start date Start date
Re: Re: Ever sneezed and...

spongebob said:


no but the other day i sneezed so hard i also farted.

I've done that during exams....at university.....in a really big room....with total silience....ooppps.
 
Re: Re: Re: Ever sneezed and...

gymrat123 said:


I've done that during exams....at university.....in a really big room....with total silience....ooppps.

i did it in front of my girl, i never fart in front of my girl, i still hold a few things sacred. but anyways, i dont know if she actually heard it cause the sneeze was really loud. if she did hear it, we have an unspoken pact to pretend not to hear those things. she didnt say a word and i left the room quickly so it wouldnt smell.
 
Anal Jizzplorer sneezes semen, he told me, because his partner and him practice nasal intercourse, go figure, silly faggots.
 
Still obsessed with me you little twink....


Hang on, I gotta check something out.... wait a sec


**tunes in**

**waiting**

BLING BLING BLING

Ahhhh... yes, just like I thought. You are indeed a fairy.

NJSissy's Official Rating:
gaydar-gif-indexicon.jpg
 
Top Bottom