Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever go to another message board

stilleto said:
and you break their unwritten 'don't ever say THAT' rule and have them jump all over you?

I did.

i'm on an glass artist site and i mentioned that I went to a show on saturday and lowered my prices at the last minute. I CLEARLY stated that my overhead was very little, so lowering my prices didn't hurt me, but i did well in sales and wouldn't have had i not lowered the prices. I also clearly said that my first set of prices was purely a guess, but when i saw the other artists prices (and the quality of their work), i re-thought mine.

well. you'd think i murdered someone.

one woman said I devalued my self.

another basically said that I ruined it for the rest of them (they aren't even all in the US and none are from my area) and someone else said that *I* am what is wrong with artistry today.

fucking idiots.

yup. i sometimes post on a figure/fitness competitor board where they all swear no gals juice that are competing professionally. so when I call bullshit on that- they all go psycho..lol :evil: its like the unwritten rule that you DO NOT talk about steriods on a womens fitness boards. pretty retarded.

Top Bottom