Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever fall in love with a watch?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Oh man... this makes my dick get hard.

OFFICIAL ROLEX WEBSITE - HOMEPAGE

I have never been a "rolex" type person and have worn the two that were given to me over the years about 4 times total before sticking them back in the sock drawer. But these are some real beauties. Not their typical clunky I-Just-Made-VP-At-The-Bank-Teller-Cage style of fashion sense either. These ain't the beauty machines that rappers run out and finance after hearing their first song on the radio for the first time.

I am predicting the price would be anywhere from 16k-18k. Fucking jewelry store markups. Probably 100x markup. You can go to the Gift Mart in Atlanta when they have their jewelry shows there (for eligible peeps) and buy shit at standard cost.

I have never been a "rolex" type person and have worn the two that were given to me over the years about 4 times total before sticking them back in the sock drawer. But these are some real beauties. Not their typical clunky I-Just-Made-VP-At-The-Bank-Teller-Cage style of fashion sense either. These ain't the beauty machines that rappers run out and finance after hearing their first song on the radio for the first time.

I am predicting the price would be anywhere from 16k-18k. Fucking jewelry store markups. Probably 100x markup. You can go to the Gift Mart in Atlanta when they have their jewelry shows there (for eligible peeps) and buy shit at standard cost.

gayness pays

That IS a sexy watch. Damn!

I have an Armani with a black leather strap that is simmilar in overall shape and design. These just go to the next level. Love it. If I was rich as shit, I'd buy one.

Fortunately, I have a tie to a big CEO who gets killer prices on Rolex's direct. It's still too much money for a watch though.

Just saw one on Ebay for $8000. Ebay backed powerseller.

I have a Cartier Santos I wear a bit. But just hate the typical big clunky "sports watch" look that rolex seems to follow with every model.

That watch in the link is just the bomb.

I'm more of a Breitling guy. My wife offered to buy one for me on our honeymoon in Barbados since it was duty free, but I still couldn't justify the cash, duty free or not.

I love to look at them but just can't bring myself to get one for that kind of cash.

I dont really dig that Cellini, but I do like a nice watch. I really like the Rolex Daytona pieces.

Breitlings are really nice. Big face demands respect on your wrist (provided you dont have a small wrist).

I dont really dig that Cellini, but I do like a nice watch. I really like the Rolex Daytona pieces.

Breitlings are really nice. Big face demands respect on your wrist (provided you dont have a small wrist).

or a limp one

not that i could afford an 18k watch but i don't think it's that great.

status symbol

don't need those where i'm from

Top Bottom