Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever break your nose doing curls?

Saltee said:
I could see doing that with skull crushers but not curls! too funny!

More unlikely, skullcrushers, properly performed, should go just beyond your head for a proper stretch in the tricep. No where near your nose. :doublefi:

Cure said:

More unlikely, skullcrushers, properly performed, should go just beyond your head for a proper stretch in the tricep. No where near your nose. :doublefi:

hehe. i like your "exclamation point". hehe:doublefi: :fro:

lol...here is how it happened....I thought i had 150lbs on the cable..I was sharing it with a girl.. the first 3 sets she put it on the weight i was using..THE LAST SET SHE LEFT IT ON 40LBS! THEN WHAM!!!!! BROKEN NOSE....It was my 8th time breaking it so it didnt hurt very bad but it was painful....

LETHAL BURN said:
lol...here is how it happened....I thought i had 150lbs on the cable..I was sharing it with a girl.. the first 3 sets she put it on the weight i was using..THE LAST SET SHE LEFT IT ON 40LBS! THEN WHAM!!!!! BROKEN NOSE....It was my 8th time breaking it so it didnt hurt very bad but it was painful....

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: 8th time? OMG, this is too good!!

I saw a guy doing preachers with a cable, and the attachment came apart and he hit himself in the forehead,and basically knocked himself out.Never heard of anybody doing shit like this with regular barbell curls however?.next time do incline dumbell curl it's safer or alternativly where a helmet .

ok.here is an update. my nose is now straight.lol
And im now dating the girl that was responsible for not putting the wieght back where i had it(therefore breaking my nose) So hey its all good i got painkillers and nookie.....

Top Bottom