Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen Inhibitors question

Anya

I recently started a cycle with Anavar (10 mg to start then reduced to 5mg after 3 weeks) and had quite dramatic water retention. I have a very clean diet, prepare my own food, do not drink and only dine out occasionally so no excess sodium. I train hard on a 4 day split and do 2 HIIT sessions a week. Consume 4 litres of water/day on average. I stopped the Var after 5 weeks as I was so uncomfortable. 8 weeks later I've decided to try again (starting with 2.5 mg..I'm not kidding lol). After 8 days I'm experiencing the same bloating. Anyone have experience with estrogen inhibitors in regards to water retention? I am 53 years old (a very fit 53) and only menstruate about 4 times a year now. I have never experienced any of the usual menopause symptoms. Thanks for any help.

1. Are you sure, that the product you are using is a real oxandrolone?
2. Try to use natural products for the water retention like Uva Ursi and Water Out.
3. How many carbs are you eating daily?

Last edited:
1. I'm confident with my source.
2. would try natural diuretics but wanted to determine that was the problem.
3. 1700 cal 150c, 55 fat, 150 protein

I am asking about the carbs, because what I have noticed by my body was, that when I get steroids (I have used anavar, shtanozolol, primabolan), I always got water retention, because of the carbs, when I minimize them to 20-30gr per day I feel much better.

My suggestion will be to minimize the carbs and to see how will you feel after that.
You can try carbs cycling, if you are feeling too weak or not toned.

Best source for real anavar? I'm having trouble finding true to strength pills, I have found caps that are 10but I want to split the dose am/mid afternoon for 5any advice?

I found 10mg tabs, going to start that again, but I was wondering if you had any thoughts on running an eca and or t3 as well? The side effects of clen even at low doses kill me...

I recently started a cycle with Anavar (10 mg to start then reduced to 5mg after 3 weeks) and had quite dramatic water retention. I have a very clean diet, prepare my own food, do not drink and only dine out occasionally so no excess sodium. I train hard on a 4 day split and do 2 HIIT sessions a week. Consume 4 litres of water/day on average. I stopped the Var after 5 weeks as I was so uncomfortable. 8 weeks later I've decided to try again (starting with 2.5 mg..I'm not kidding lol). After 8 days I'm experiencing the same bloating. Anyone have experience with estrogen inhibitors in regards to water retention? I am 53 years old (a very fit 53) and only menstruate about 4 times a year now. I have never experienced any of the usual menopause symptoms. Thanks for any help.

Hello
I did one cycle of anavar and had no symptoms of menopause before. One week after I stopped I started having issues with heating up during the nite....it has been 2 months now and I have severe headaches....hot....cannot drink wine....lost about 10lbs.....I have just started another cycle to see if it will help...day 3....but i have already noticed water retension.....so may not continue....
I am also in 50's and fit....

Would also be interested to know what others have experienced:

Hello

I did one cycle of anavar and had no symptoms of menopause before. One week after I stopped I started having issues with heating up during the nite....it has been 2 months now and I have severe headaches....hot....cannot drink wine....lost about 10lbs.....I have just started another cycle to see if it will help...day 3....but i have already noticed water retension.....so may not continue....

I am also in 50's and fit....

Would also be interested to know what others have experienced:

Why on earth would you start another cycle when you haven't recovered from your last one? Running anavar alone is suppressive that is why you are dealing with the influx in hormones. You need to focus on recovering

Top Bottom