Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen blockers and prohormones

Suggestions to Rasta

Gain muscle first.

I like the isocaloric diet, eating maintenance calories plus 500 more each day. Lots of protein (whey, dairy, beef) and complex, clean carbs. Fat intake will be incidental, so you don't have to worry.

My ideal workout for strength/size gains:

6 minute aerobic, low intensity (WALKING) on a treadmill;
15 ab crunches; 15 reverse crunches; 15 straight leg dead lift. this is your daily warmup prior to weight training.

Monday--8 sets of chest (any exercise, but total sets are 8);
8 sets of Bicep curls (any exercise). Do 4-6 reps and try to choose weight that causes failure on the 6th rep. Stretch between sets.

Tuesday--8 sets of pulldowns or rows; 6 sets of tricep extension/press

Wednesday--10 sets of Leg Press/Squats; 4 sets of calf raises

Thursday--repeat Mon.

Friday--Repeat Tuesday, etc.

Shoulders will be adequately worked on chest days, especially if you include inclined benches. Traps will be adequately worked on Back days. Hamstrings are worked everyday in your warmup.

You will have to give up all high-intensity aerobic activities, or else you will burn off all of your gains.

I have had a great deal of success with this program. I have also used Test, Deca, and oxandrin effectively here as well.

After you have reached your size/strength gains, then revert to a cutting routine--you may need AAS to maintain your gains, for you will be fighting your genetics.

Top Bottom