Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Essential Supplements

jay1990

Hi Guys,

Just wanted a few opinions on supplements you think are a must for building muscle. Previously i have taken pre-work out and intra supplments but at the minute im only using protein (ON gold standard) pre-work out and throughout the day if i havnt consumed enough from my meals.

I have a good diet and been training around 2 years solid 4-5 times weekly.

So any suggestions on whar i should look into getting?

if youre looking at natural extras i would look at the following: need 2 slin improves nutrition retention and gets alot more bang outta your foods.

N2matrix nighttime drink slowly feeds your body with protein while your asleep very important as you grow while sleeping and your standard whey will not last near long enough

N2bulk is an bulker and preworkout shake but has only 2 gs of suger init, ingrediants are amazing have a look for yourself, can also be used as a night time shake aswell and i love it, maybe not for you buts its really good.
creatine may be good for you but im sure you already know about it.

I would reccomend a preworkout drink like n2amp or n2kts or gaspari super pump i love these but id rec you cycle them evry few months dont use yr in yr out IMO.

Maybe a natty test booster but if your young dont bother.
hope this helps abit.

I would definitely get some unleashed and daa from ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

DAA is one of the best supps on the market right now hands down. Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and read the write up on it and see for yourself bro, I love it.

Like has already been stated, n2bulk is an amazing product. It's the best muscle feeding protein shake there is.

If you're looking to bulk with solid muscle gains, those two compounds can't be beat.

Use bigbass20 for 20% off everything on the NTBM site.

creatine monohydrate is good and very cheap. Casein protein before bed. Get a good multi. I take OptiMen multi + Fish Oil + Vit D3/K supplement.

A Nitric Oxide/L-Arginine supplement pre-workout will give you some good pumps at the gym. NO2 Black or Cellucore NO3 are what i've used in the past.

All you need is food, whey, creatine,pre w/o, and a good multi. I like to add Daa to my pre w/o but that is jut me.

Top Bottom