C
Capt_Jack_Sparrow
Guest
Lestat said:yes man, I know he still posts here... there are hints in this thread (title).
But I still miss the REAL BROTHABILL.
the real brothabill what does that mean
Lestat said:yes man, I know he still posts here... there are hints in this thread (title).
But I still miss the REAL BROTHABILL.
angel_girl said:did he die literally or just not post here any more?
I definitely wanna be in on those calls.spongebob said:i said this in another thread. BB was part of the ruthless notorious johnnny's bomb squad along with me. we were a hell of a recking crew and we actaully bombed the first female, well he did. he was a trigger happy sumbitch. well he recieved numerous death threats subsequent to that squads actions and we felt it neccessary to put into a protective custody program.
we are considering some conference calls between him and some members. if you wanna be a part of that, pm me your phone number. thxbi
i would like to know the original brothabillspongebob said:i said this in another thread. BB was part of the ruthless notorious johnnny's bomb squad along with me. we were a hell of a recking crew and we actaully bombed the first female, well he did. he was a trigger happy sumbitch. well he recieved numerous death threats subsequent to that squads actions and we felt it neccessary to put into a protective custody program.
we are considering some conference calls between him and some members. if you wanna be a part of that, pm me your phone number. thxbi
angel_girl said:i would like to know the original brothabill
he was quite a person, nobody like him around here now.angel_girl said:i would like to know the original brothabill
ok sambob i will do a searchspongebob said:that may be arranged but like i said it goes thru the protective custody program, you understand right?
until you have been contacted just do a search on brothabill.
Lestat said:he was quite a person, nobody like him around here now.
dude lemme know when the conference call is happening, i imagine it will be an enlightening experience.spongebob said:read up on some lucaiousbrown too. he was pretty cool.i think thats the spelling. try dropping the 'i' out of it or something like that.
Lestat said:dude lemme know when the conference call is happening, i imagine it will be an enlightening experience.
dude where is that thread from yesterday, I am dying to see it, everyone says they were in tears laughing and you did an excellent job!
Hahaha man, I bet the mods have it, or maybe it got moved to best of? anyone check there?spongebob said:i will bro, maybe we'll set something up soon. BB is a riot and all i do is laugh cause im usually fucked up.
yea that thread wa great but i honestly dont know what could have happened to it. i dont know why someone would just throw it in the recycle bin, but i can see someone moving to the mod forum. shit i dunno.
it was hilarious, even needstogetas clowned on his typing. he said he could testify but needed an interpretor, lol. i told him we could hook him up with division. like that would work.
it was a good thread...lol...last night there was quite a few funny ones out there.......Lestat said:Hahaha man, I bet the mods have it, or maybe it got moved to best of? anyone check there?
dude I wanna get blazed and kick back with BB sometime.
Lestat said:Hahaha man, I bet the mods have it, or maybe it got moved to best of? anyone check there?
dude I wanna get blazed and kick back with BB sometime.
angel_girl said:i would like to know the original brothabill
I believe itspongebob said:BB is an excellent spirit guide.
Lestat said:Hahaha man, I bet the mods have it, or maybe it got moved to best of? anyone check there?
dude I wanna get blazed and kick back with BB sometime.
hi radarRADAR said:We could tell you, but then we would have to kill you.
RADAR
i am being good tonight...lol....for now Capt_Jack_Sparrow said:Saturday night and you’re still hangin’ around
Tired of livin’ in your one-horse town
Like to find a little hole in the ground
For a while
So you go to the village in your tie-dye jeans
And you stare at the junkies and the closet queens
It’s just like some pornographic magazine
And you smile
Captain jack will get you high tonight
And take you to your special island
Captain jack will get you by tonight
Just a little push and you’ll be smilin’
Your sister’s gone out. she’s on a date
You just sit at home and masturbate
The phone is gonna ring soon but you just can’t wait
For that call
So you stand on the corner in you new english clothes
And you look so polished from your hair down to your toes
But still your finger’s gonna pick your nose
After all
There was a huge flap over Hillary Clinton and her playing this song lol at her announcement thingie
Captain Jack Will get you high tonight, take you to his special island
Captain Jack will get you drunk tonight...

spongebob said:
we need to have onather night like thursday.that shit was funny....Allon said:Morning to you too![]()
yes yes.....................lets have some fun...........Allon said:yeh, it comes in waves. now it is a boring spot which ultimately means I will start acting like an idiot causing scandals and mayhem which will lead to many bombs and aggrevated people and the fun will follow. Wanna join in?

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














