Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Equpoise= Hunger!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ninesecz
  • Start date Start date
N

ninesecz

Guest
I know it takes 3-5 weeks for Enanthate and the Eq esters to fully show thier stuff... But I tell you what I am in first week Frontloading for two weeks 100mg test E and & 750mg Eq ( will run 600 and 600 thereafter) I am already feeling the increased appetiite after only 2nd shot I will eat and 25mins later stomach is growling!1 Same exact diet and meal profile I have been on for 4 weeks! And up until 4 days ago I would almost have to force myself to eat next meal. Now... I am watching the clock waiting for 2-2.5hrs to go by so I can chow again. Even had to add 1 more small meal of chicken!! If this gets worse (or should say better) as it starts hitting harder I am almost not going to be able to afford the food bill!! LOl GOTTA LOVE IT!!
 
same thing happened here to bro! bout 2 weeks in started to get the severe appetite increase, as to be expected. ONly problem with this was it was used in my CUTTin cycle, onlyu takin in 2400-2600cals a day. That was a HELL of a time there! i found myself downin water everytime i started to get hungry.

went to bed a many a nights hungry...
 
The first time I tried to use eq on a cutting cycle I was dieting pretty hard. So I made the mistake of going to bed on an empty stomach. About 2am I got and I hunger pains were so bad I had to crawl to the kitchen where I got a banana and scarfed it down to make the pain go away. It was brutal. Now I'm more careful with it.
 
2002busa said:
same thing happened here to bro! bout 2 weeks in started to get the severe appetite increase, as to be expected. ONly problem with this was it was used in my CUTTin cycle, onlyu takin in 2400-2600cals a day. That was a HELL of a time there! i found myself downin water everytime i started to get hungry.

went to bed a many a nights hungry...
I hear ya !! Only problem going to bed hungry is I wake up in the middle of the night fukin' starvin and half asleep I want to fill my belly with easiest thing I can get my hands on!! Usually my girl has some fukin hershey bar or a half eatin Mcdonalds sundae or something horrible!! Gonna start whippin up a shake and storing in the fridge that way I will be getting good protein and no fats or carbs!!
 
This is my first time with EQ. The hunger was a little increased at first, but man, I am on week 6 and it is rediculous. I am starving all the time. My grocery bill went up to about $400 a month!
 
Wow, $400 is my usual grocery bill each month, maybe even 450 or 500.
That's off cycle. I can't imagine what it'd be on EQ.
Nickto
 
this can be used to the benifit or detriment of many
to much and you become an eating machine
just the right amount ad you get the benifits of performance and appetite
 
dsh89 said:
Mine used to be about $300 a month, so a good $100 increase, all meat lol.


meat is good, but its hard to digest (especially red meat) and typically loaded with sodium. just some things to consider.

digestion and sodium/potassium balance are important.

you might benefit from adding some digestive enzymes (papaya or the like) and potassium.
 
....I just have never gotten the "Eq hunger" experiences that everybody else gets.

Maybe it's because I take so much other AAS/thermos/etc with it that my hunger gets blunted.

I've used it on a few bulking cycles as well with the intent that it would stimulate my hunger.....NOTHING!:(

Guess that is a benefit though on cutting, so I think i'm glad to be a non-responder. I do not ever see my self (at this time...lol) to ever use Boldenone in a "bulking" cycle again, so it will not help me in that regard either.

BMJ
 
im taking 5-6 lipodrene a day and 1250mg of green tea ext. ecgc lipodrenes have 50mg of ephedrine each and still hungry
 
Ulter said:
The first time I tried to use eq on a cutting cycle I was dieting pretty hard. So I made the mistake of going to bed on an empty stomach. About 2am I got and I hunger pains were so bad I had to crawl to the kitchen where I got a banana and scarfed it down to make the pain go away. It was brutal. Now I'm more careful with it.

Ulter,
Let me recomend that if you use EQ in a cutting cycle that you stack it with some T-rex. It supressed my EQ hunger. Let me know if you need a link to the AF store and I will hook you up. lol!

Seriously though it does work for me!
 
Eq never makes me hungry. I prefer eq in cutting stacks since the main effect I notice is increased vascularity and muscle fullness. For straight bulking I would use an equivalent amount of test.

The first time I used eq I noticed hunger increase but it was purely mental. Everyone talks about how hungry you get so it was mental for me, like the first time you ever you gear (test specifically), you get a hard-on 5 minutes after injecting test e because mentally you feel like your now loaded with test... catch my drift
 
Top Bottom