Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise for pre contest?

gainerxxl

Hi fellas,
I´m now getting into pre contest phase and I´m looking for the best suited AAS for pre contest. Is EQ a good choice?
I plan on using it at 300mg/week along with 250mg test/week and 25mg Aromasin/day. Will this get me ripped enough (I might drop the test 2 weeks before) or is another roid better suited for that purpose?
I thought of Primobolan, but it´s expensive and the most faked roid around. I will stay away from orals, since my liver is already stressed a bit. So Winny or halo are a no no.

BTW: It´s IP´s Equipoise, supposedly containing 200mg/ml, but I will go for 2cc´s to get my 300mg cause I believe the IP stuff is underdosed. Anybody happy with IP Equipoise?

If you really want to cut up , eq will help since it'll increase the muscle hardness and the vascularity...but to cut up,fina is that shit !! run it in combo with eq and you'll see...
but if you say your liver is so stressed,take fina at low doses since it's supposed to stress your liver a little bit.

Top Bottom