Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

equal rights for men

Beached Whale said:
My ex earns well over 100,000 per year. Guess how much he pays me in childsupport for four kids?

Go ahead..... GUESS.
Doesn't matter how much he makes. Equal is equal.
I dunno, how much?
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
sorry to hear that.
Dollar amount, I'm talking here. You paid more dollars each week for child support then you're husband did for you?

Would a husand get lifetime alimoney or half of a business? I bet not....

YES - Had the husband been the one to stay home and raise the children (the way I did in our case) THEN YES - HE WOULD MOST CERTAINLY HAVE GOTTEN PALIMONEY!

As for the business - it was a marital asset. WE WERE BOTH ENTITLED TO HALF.

I waived alimoney, my half the business, forgave 2 years back childsupport and paid childsupport up front to the tune of 20 THOUSAND DOLLARS... money that I will never EVER see again. That is money for my children. And I gave it up.

So again - I ask you. My ex's business takes in well over 100,000 p/yr - how much do you think he pays me in childsupport?

When I was making just over 300 per week (and my children were being wrongfully kept from me) I was ordered to pay $105.00 per week.
 
Beached Whale said:
I talked about a judge imputing 40 hour work week. (Which is what has been imputed me REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I TRIED TO ONLY WORK PARTTIME.)

You talked about NO WORK AT ALL.

Who is the one who is having difficulty understanding English?
i didnt say no work at all, what are you talking about?
imo you should work while the kids are in school at least, most households have 2 working parents, i dont know why you think its so unfair that you have to work
 
Beached Whale said:
YES - Had the husband been the one to stay home and raise the children (the way I did in our case) THEN YES - HE WOULD MOST CERTAINLY HAVE GOTTEN PALIMONEY!

As for the business - it was a marital asset. WE WERE BOTH ENTITLED TO HALF.

I waived alimoney, my half the business, forgave 2 years back childsupport and paid childsupport up front to the tune of 20 THOUSAND DOLLARS... money that I will never EVER see again. That is money for my children. And I gave it up.

So again - I ask you. My ex's business takes in well over 100,000 p/yr - how much do you think he pays me in childsupport?

When I was making just over 300 per week (and my children were being wrongfully kept from me) I was ordered to pay $105.00 per week.


ehhh...that doesnt seem to bright to give that money up
 
hamstershaver said:
i didnt say no work at all, what are you talking about?
imo you should work while the kids are in school at least, most households have 2 working parents, i dont know why you think its so unfair that you have to work
What is wrong with you?

Most households only have 2 working parents because most people are dumb. I stayed home with my kids and we prospered. Never had anything fancy - but I wouldnt have traded that for all the money in the world. I didn't trust ANYONE with my kids.

I have ALWAYS had a job since I kicked my ex out for beating me to the ground.

Where did I EVER say that I shouldnt have to work?
 
Eringobraugh said:
ehhh...that doesnt seem to bright to give that money up


I did it for a few reasons.

A - He wouldnt divorce me until I gave him everything.

B - My kids were BEGGING me to make the fighting stop.

C - I was lied to by attorneys - NEVER ONCE did they tell me that if I yielded custody he could be a prick and keep the kids from me FOR NO REASON. I was told that my rights as the non-custodial parent would be protected, that if he even TRIED to interfere he would be clamped down so hard by the court that he would wish he was never born.

And now, none of it makes a damned bit of difference. That bastard used my kids to try and fuck with me for nearly 5 years. But since he didn't murder anyone he isn't entitled to less than 50/50 split. I will NEVER see any of the money I gave up. And a court could give a fuck who watches my kids.

So.... you were all saying?
 
Beached Whale said:
What is wrong with you?

Most households only have 2 working parents because most people are dumb. I stayed home with my kids and we prospered. Never had anything fancy - but I wouldnt have traded that for all the money in the world. I didn't trust ANYONE with my kids.

I have ALWAYS had a job since I kicked my ex out for beating me to the ground.

Where did I EVER say that I shouldnt have to work?
so you are saying that when both spouses work they are dumb?

you dont trust anyone with your kids? thats a whole other problem we wont get into on this thread

and you keep bitching about having to work and not being able to raise your kids so i would assume that is where you are saying you shouldnt have to work, but im just a silly boy so i guess i misunderstood you
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
and you had to pay more (you said 105 up top)?

I forgave 2 years back childsupport. I also paid 20 thousand up front even though I was only away from the kids for 6 months. (We arent even talking all the other money I gave up.)

I earned just over 300$ per week.

He earns well over 100,000 per year.

So ummmmmmm

FUCK YES I HAD TO PAY MORE.
 
Beached Whale said:
YES - Had the husband been the one to stay home and raise the children (the way I did in our case) THEN YES - HE WOULD MOST CERTAINLY HAVE GOTTEN PALIMONEY!
Ok, but what happens if the women were the bread winner and the man didn't raise the kids, he wouldn't get a dime. Women would.
never hear women bitching about "that asshole took half!"
Beached Whale said:
As for the business - it was a marital asset. WE WERE BOTH ENTITLED TO HALF.
But lets be clear about it. It was his. I know you'll say you helped and all, but....
Beached Whale said:
I waived alimoney, my half the business, forgave 2 years back childsupport and paid childsupport up front to the tune of 20 THOUSAND DOLLARS... money that I will never EVER see again. That is money for my children. And I gave it up.
Your choice....
Beached Whale said:
So again - I ask you. My ex's business takes in well over 100,000 p/yr - how much do you think he pays me in childsupport?

When I was making just over 300 per week (and my children were being wrongfully kept from me) I was ordered to pay $105.00 per week.
That does suck, but wasn't he paying 140?
 
hamstershaver said:
so you are saying that when both spouses work they are dumb?

you dont trust anyone with your kids? thats a whole other problem we wont get into on this thread

and you keep bitching about having to work and not being able to raise your kids so i would assume that is where you are saying you shouldnt have to work, but im just a silly boy so i guess i misunderstood you


LOL

YES - if both parents have to work - they are straight up dumb. How did I manage to stay home with my kids? I had four in five years and neither my ex or I had a college degree? We owned two homes AND a business that we began at the height of the recession.

Please, again - I beg you... make more intelligent arguements so we can BEGIN to have an interesting debate.

Ultercast doesnt seem to have trouble holding his own.

Maybe you should go back to asking about how my kids like France.
 
Beached Whale said:
I forgave 2 years back childsupport. I also paid 20 thousand up front even though I was only away from the kids for 6 months. (We arent even talking all the other money I gave up.)

I earned just over 300$ per week.

He earns well over 100,000 per year.

So ummmmmmm

FUCK YES I HAD TO PAY MORE.
I don't care what you gave up, what he makes, who's wrongfully whatever.
Each week. Did you pay more then his 140 to you?
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Ok, but what happens if the women were the bread winner and the man didn't raise the kids, he wouldn't get a dime. Women would.
never hear women bitching about "that asshole took half!"

But lets be clear about it. It was his. I know you'll say you helped and all, but....

Your choice....

That does suck, but wasn't he paying 140?

Hello - he makes over 100,000 per year. He only pays me 143$ p/wk.

I was making just over 300$ PER WEEK and I paid 105$ per week.

So yes, I paid more. We are not even talking about the money I paid upfront that I will never ever reclaim.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
I don't care what you gave up, what he makes, who's wrongfully whatever.
Each week. Did you pay more then his 140 to you?


20,000 dollars divided by six months equals how many dollars per week?
 
LOL see the whole thing is I'm not bashing women, my point was to show you that men aren't the only evil SOB's in this world women are JUST as bad

I judge people on what they do and who they are not by their gender, I won't defend slime ball men, and I won't defend women that are the same, I will condemn them both just as much, I was showing examples of how despite these mothers being much worse parents then the fathers, they were still given custody by the state

My grandma raised children that resent her and want nothing to do with her, the other woman I talked about is doing the same thing to her children

Do you realize how out of the loop you come across BW? You can't and should not expect anything but negative responses to your posts the way that you deliver them. You DO come across as HATING men even though I know thats not totally the case, I just thinkg, and its my opinion, that you let ONE MAN seriously damage your outlook on the rest of us and its a damn shame
 
Beached Whale said:
Hello - he makes over 100,000 per year. He only pays me 143$ p/wk.

I was making just over 300$ PER WEEK and I paid 105$ per week.

So yes, I paid more. We are not even talking about the money I paid upfront that I will never ever reclaim.
Jesus. I'm talking dollar amount here. Taking me 2 pages to get a staright answer....
143 is more then 105. We not talking ratios or percentages.
 
I have to go to bed now...

But please someone do the math and post up how much $20,000 divided by 6 months equals in a weekly childsupport payment?

Then tell me if it was more than $143.00 per week.
 
Beached Whale said:
20,000 dollars divided by six months equals how many dollars per week?
That's the most expensive child support I've ever heard of.
A judge made you pay that?
 
Beached Whale said:
LOL

YES - if both parents have to work - they are straight up dumb. How did I manage to stay home with my kids? I had four in five years and neither my ex or I had a college degree? We owned two homes AND a business that we began at the height of the recession.

I can't even believe I am getting involved in this, but I take EXTREME offence to this.

YOUR decision to not work is simply that - YOUR decision. What an egotistical statement to call other people "dumb" for working. That is THEIR choice. It is not stupidity or anything of the sort.

You made your choices, based on what you thought was best. Let others do the same.

I plan on working full-time next year when I have my first child. Am I stupid? A bad parent?

NO. Actually, HELL NO.

I love my job. I want to keep working because it is important to me. Does this make my child LESS important? NO. Does this make me stupid? NO.
 
Beached Whale said:
LOL

YES - if both parents have to work - they are straight up dumb. How did I manage to stay home with my kids? I had four in five years and neither my ex or I had a college degree? We owned two homes AND a business that we began at the height of the recession.

Please, again - I beg you... make more intelligent arguements so we can BEGIN to have an interesting debate.

Ultercast doesnt seem to have trouble holding his own.

Maybe you should go back to asking about how my kids like France.
what about parents that have to work in order to support their kids and put food on the table and pay their bills? you call them dumb for working
you act like eveyone is in your old situation, owning their own business and have enough money for 2 houses, and then you tell me to make an intellingent argument?
wow
 
Beached Whale said:
I have to go to bed now...

But please someone do the math and post up how much $20,000 divided by 6 months equals in a weekly childsupport payment?

Then tell me if it was more than $143.00 per week.
you weren't made to pay that upfront, where you?
Just settle this last point....
 
Beached Whale said:
I have to go to bed now...

But please someone do the math and post up how much $20,000 divided by 6 months equals in a weekly childsupport payment?

Then tell me if it was more than $143.00 per week.

For those six months I paid a grand total of $769.23 PER WEEK.

So motherfucking YES I paid more than 143$ per week.

This does not include the 2 years back support he owed me. Or the fact that I left a 13 year marriage with no college degree, very little job skill or experience (stayathome mom doesnt really impress on a resume).
 
Beached Whale said:
I did it for a few reasons.

A - He wouldnt divorce me until I gave him everything.

B - My kids were BEGGING me to make the fighting stop.

C - I was lied to by attorneys - NEVER ONCE did they tell me that if I yielded custody he could be a prick and keep the kids from me FOR NO REASON. I was told that my rights as the non-custodial parent would be protected, that if he even TRIED to interfere he would be clamped down so hard by the court that he would wish he was never born.

And now, none of it makes a damned bit of difference. That bastard used my kids to try and fuck with me for nearly 5 years. But since he didn't murder anyone he isn't entitled to less than 50/50 split. I will NEVER see any of the money I gave up. And a court could give a fuck who watches my kids.

So.... you were all saying?


So basically you made like really really really dumb decisions lol.
I mean really dumb hahaha!!
And I think youre the first mom I met that didnt fight for custody of their kids and handed them over, weird.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
you weren't made to pay that upfront, where you?
Just settle this last point....


I already said it a thousand times

I PAID CHILDSUPPORT UP FRONT IN THE AMOUNT OF 20,000!

Yes... I did. And this is money that neither I or my children will EVER see again.

Can I go to sleep now?.... or do you have any other questions?
 
Eringobraugh said:
So basically you made like really really really dumb decisions lol.
I mean really dumb hahaha!!
And I think youre the first mom I met that didnt fight for custody of their kids and handed them over,weird.
i bet it had to do with france
 
Eringobraugh said:
So basically you made like really really really dumb decisions lol.
I mean really dumb hahaha!!
And I think youre the first mom I met that didnt fight for custody of their kids and handed them over, weird.

Who said I didn't fight?

You dont have a clue what you are talking about.
 
Beached Whale said:
For those six months I paid a grand total of $769.23 PER WEEK.

So motherfucking YES I paid more than 143$ per week.

This does not include the 2 years back support he owed me. Or the fact that I left a 13 year marriage with no college degree, very little job skill or experience (stayathome mom doesnt really impress on a resume).
You had no college degree, little job skill, or experience and a stay at home mom? So where you get 20K upfront, eh? I know you don't have rich family.
LOL, you got that money from your husband, and you didnt give or were forced too give, you let him keep it.
 
hamstershaver said:
i bet it had to do with france

There you go making intelligent statements again.

It had nothing to do with France silly, or else I'd still be there or anyplace else BUT HERE for that matter.

It had everything to do with the fucked up laws in this country and my ex's skillfull misuse of them. period.

That and my misguided attempt to protect my children from further bullshit. All I did was fuck me and fuck my children even harder. But I dont need someone as bright as you to point that out to me.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
You had no college degree, little job skill, or experience and a stay at home mom? So where you get 20K upfront, eh? I know you don't have rich family.
LOL, you got that money from your husband, and you didnt give or were forced too give, you let him keep it.
sounds about right orb
 
Beached Whale said:
I already said it a thousand times

I PAID CHILDSUPPORT UP FRONT IN THE AMOUNT OF 20,000!

Yes... I did. And this is money that neither I or my children will EVER see again.

Can I go to sleep now?.... or do you have any other questions?
you say things a thousand times and not touch the question once.

I know you paid, but did a judge make you pay like a man is made to pay?
 
BW do you realise just how far out there your case is compared to the rest? Whatever happened is totally fucked up and makes no sense and you really can't use your experiance to judge how things typically go because that is simply NOT THE CASE

50/50 as a general thing is NOT accurate, if you want to send em proof from all 50 states that this is the case then I'll believe you, but I think you would be hard pressed to identify even 10 states that fall under this category

Whole thing is your experiance does not give you the knowledge to be some kind of expert in this issue, I'm not claiming to be either, bottom line is you don't have a law degree, you don't practice in family court, your not a member of the judicial or legislative branch of government, therefor you really have no right to come out swinging at all of us acting like you know everything and we know nothing
 
Beached Whale said:
There you go making intelligent statements again.

It had nothing to do with France silly, or else I'd still be there or anyplace else BUT HERE for that matter.

It had everything to do with the fucked up laws in this country and my ex's skillfull misuse of them. period.

That and my misguided attempt to protect my children from further bullshit. All I did was fuck me and fuck my children even harder. But I dont need someone as bright as you to point that out to me.
funny how you call me unintellingent when you are the one with no college degree, no money, and you gave up everything to your husband and he makes you pay child support on top of it
look in the mirror
 
I didn't want it to go this way. :(
BW, you know I like you. I know you got a shit deal, your ex is scum
and you've done your best to be a good mom.
Didn't want it to go this way. Sorry
:rose:
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
You had no college degree, little job skill, or experience and a stay at home mom? So where you get 20K upfront, eh? I know you don't have rich family.
LOL, you got that money from your husband, and you didnt give or were forced too give, you let him keep it.

You disappoint me. I thought you were the only person on this thread with a brain.

I dont have a rich family. My parents were poor immigrants. I have had a job since I was 14.

My ex didnt have a pot to piss in when we met and I loved him and married him anyway.

The money was rightfully mine for me and my kids. I let him keep it because my kids begged me to make it stop. I knew of many women whose kids went through this litigious bullshit for up to 9 years. The lawyers got rich and the kids got fucked.

I was told my rights as the noncustodial parent would be protected. So I did the best I could at the time for my kids. I gave him all the money and hoped that he would take good care of the kids. He fought me for custody from the word go. I couldnt take what it was doing to them. Why should the money go to lawyers I thought. I busted my ass to build myself up and as soon as I found out what he was doing to the kids I came back in 3 days time. Only I had given him custody so he successfully used them to fuck me for the next six months.

You dont have a clue what it means to fight for kids.

I do.

I have done it from the minute I was told that they might never be born. A man will never know this feeling.

You can say what you want. There is one board member (A MAN) who understands all too well as it is happening to him from the other way around.

You can all preach as if you know. Until it happens to you, you dont know what you are talking about.

I never said that a woman shouldnt work.

Men dont have a clue about having their rights taken.... at least not the white men in this country.

Spend some time in China, try speaking out against the government and then talk to me about your rights.

Please I am tired and have had enough of my sleep robbed from me by people who talk smack. I have proved every bit of what I said and I am not the only one that this has happened to. I come across more and more men who have 50/50 split not because they deserve more or less - it is because the courts dont give a shit what is best. Children are now possessions. If the couple can not agree - 3 years and 100,000 dollars later IT WILL BE 50/50 split. The only one's whose rights are being violated are the rights of the children.

Engage me in an intelligent debate and maybe I will continue another day.
 
Eringobraugh said:
You caught me before I deleted it, edit that please, I dont want to get dragged into this any further.
yup im done to, its an argument you cant win, shes right guys are pricks, the end
 
hamstershaver said:
funny how you call me unintellingent when you are the one with no college degree, no money, and you gave up everything to your husband and he makes you pay child support on top of it
look in the mirror

Yea - imagine a man giving up all that because he honestly thought it would benefit his children.

Selfish whore - yea, that is me. Oh wait a minute... that would be DUMB selfish whore.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
You had no college degree, little job skill, or experience and a stay at home mom? So where you get 20K upfront, eh? I know you don't have rich family.
LOL, you got that money from your husband, and you didnt give or were forced too give, you let him keep it.
Beached Whale said:
The money was rightfully mine for me and my kids. I let him keep it because my kids begged me to make it stop.
:wavey:
 
Beached Whale said:
you too...

My girls have been waiting for me for some time LOL
You get so fired up. But I see why, I've not lived it, but judged from the sidelines while you lived the hell.

...respect :rose:
 
like I said, yea you got a raw deal, yea you went through this shit, but does that make you an expert? NO IT DOES NOT!!!!

You do not represent women as a whole, you don't represent women going through custody battles either. You can only speak for yourself and your deal is extremly abnormal! It's fine if you want to relate your own experiance in a civil discussion but everything you say comes across as hostile. You act like your an authority on the issue of family court and you simply are not. How many custody cases have you participated in? Where's your license to practice law? What makes you an expert? The answers are your own, you don't have one, and your not. Bottom line don't come across as a hostile man hater thats backed in a corner and nobody will bother to argue and fight with you over this. Hostility is met with hostility and you my dear bring plenty of it to the table. You know I have no problem with you personally and I respect youI just don't like how you come across sometimes and frankly its kind of depressing bc I know you weren't always like this.
 
Not hostile at all. Just because I can argue my case intelligently, this makes me hostile? Think about what you just said.

And I am not only speaking of MY CASE but of the cases of many others on a whole. Yes, I actually read many of the documents that are filed on my behalf and they do site case laws. I also speak with many men that have gone through it and they got the same deal as my ex - meaning - they got 50/50 regardless. When both parents are working someone has to watch the kids. When a court tells the woman you work a 40 hour work week because we will impute that income to you regardless... SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR THAT CHILDCARE. In these cases the men earn more money as the women have historically been home with the kids so they are going to pay for the bulk of it.

Now how smart is that?

BOTH PARENTS WORK TWICE AS MUCH TO EARN MORE MONEY TO PAY AN INSTITUTION TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN SO THAT NEITHER OF THEM CAN SPEND ANY REAL TIME PARENTING.

Even the state recognized that it is better for a woman in my position to work parttime. But now my ex (and many men like him) are going to realize just how dumb their insistance is for the mother to work so many hours rather than for them to pay a little extra support and let her work parttime.

I have yet to hear anyone explain to me how it is that the phrase "equal rights" even came to be within the given context of this arguement. Just what rights is it that men have been given less of that they need more in order for their to be equality?

I will be away so feel free to make all sorts of debasing comments. (If you didnt make any then you need not respond).

Ultercast - thanx for that. I appreciate it.

You hit the nail on the head - too many people have spent far too much time judging from the sidelines and subsequently basing their judgments not on fact, but ridiculous pubescent fiction.
 
Beached Whale said:
Ill just give a tiny seemingly insignificant example. It is a fact that women have to work harder in the same job for less pay.

YOUR DICK (NOT YOUR ABILITY OR EXPERIENCE) DECIDES YOU GET MORE MONEY.

That is not equal. :)

You're either crazy,blind or living 30 years in the past.

I can tell you from working at a state facility that women,gays and minoritys have a FAR better chance of getting the better jobs.

And the first thing that is said if for some reason that they don't get they job is "I didn't get the job because of discrimination"

Then low and behold the supervisors are so terrified of that word that they will give them the job, reguardless of the fact they there were 50 other better employees for the job.
 
Beached Whale said:
Not hostile at all. Just because I can argue my case intelligently, this makes me hostile? Think about what you just said.

think about the fact that you are far far from being intelligent.
 
and considering pretty much everyone else in this thread, including the women, think you are making no sense and comming off as a man hater primarily, that should say something. Like I said your not an expert and have no right acting like one from some kind of high horse where everyone else are the unintelligent ones.
 
Beached Whale said:
How could you ask for equal rights for white men when they have more rights to begin with?

Sort of the reason that women are considered minorities, ya know?


100% pure garbage.
 
The "Wage gap" is a myth. It's a bullshit statistic that fails to take into account the personal choices people make. Women are more likley to go for a job that allows more flexibility rather than high pay. Companies are not discriminating against women. Instead women are making discriminating choices about the market.

Warren Farrell-
"higher-paying jobs are more likely to require longer commuting times, safety risks, frequent travel, long hours and other factors that, on his tests, led the men to stand while the women sat. Those jobs pay more because fewer people want to do them. It's not sexism. It's just supply and demand. In some fields, like office jobs — finance for example — women make as much or more than men."
 
Top Bottom