Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

equal rights for men

Agathe

Banned
4everhung brought up a good point

How come there are no equel rights when it comes to divorce, abortions, anything related to court lawsuits.

inquiring minds want to know.
 
...roles are changing.
There is rarely perfect balance in nature.
Men ruled from the beginning with brute force, now inteligence
trumps strength in our society. Women will get more leeway of the power shift before a balance is met, if it ever comes.
Same with race. Black guy makes fun of a white guy, everybody laughs, vise versa, white guy is fired, attacked by the press, etc...
100 years ago, black guy woulda got hung on the spot.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
...roles are changing.
There is rarely perfect balance in nature.
Men ruled from the beginning with brute force, now inteligence
trumps strength in our society. Women will get more leeway of the power shift before a balance is met, if it ever comes.
Same with race. Black guy makes fun of a white guy, everybody laughs, vise versa, white guy is fired, attacked by the press, etc...
100 years ago, black guy woulda got hung on the spot.

I don't disagree with these at all... just telling the other side and expanding.

- From a scientific standpoint, women could argue their the dominant, ruling species... their genetic makeup is the more superior XX chromosomes while a man is XY chromosomes. Why they often live longer because Y isn't as efficient.
- As for blacks and the whole affirmitive action thing.... Yes, its a balancing act to create race equality. During the age of slavery, blacks were denied opportunities/education and this inequality has been carried forth in todays minorities (why most are under the poverty line, because their earlier ancestors had no forms of income or education to excel), so AA is used to balance everything out so every race is inherently equal.

I'm a dude and I'm white lol, but I'm always game to learn about all sides to a story.
 
How could you ask for equal rights for white men when they have more rights to begin with?

Sort of the reason that women are considered minorities, ya know?
 
Men may have more rights, but women also have rights in their favor as well... child support, divorce, etc... Point being, why isn't everything equal for everyone.
 
Cata1yst said:
I don't disagree with these at all... just telling the other side and expanding.

- From a scientific standpoint, women could argue their the dominant, ruling species... their genetic makeup is the more superior XX chromosomes while a man is XY chromosomes. Why they often live longer because Y isn't as efficient.
- As for blacks and the whole affirmitive action thing.... Yes, its a balancing act to create race equality. During the age of slavery, blacks were denied opportunities/education and this inequality has been carried forth in todays minorities (why most are under the poverty line, because their earlier ancestors had no forms of income or education to excel), so AA is used to balance everything out so every race is inherently equal.

I'm a dude and I'm white lol, but I'm always game to learn about all sides to a story.
he wasnt talking about affirmative action, rereard his post
 
Cata1yst said:
Men may have more rights, but women also have rights in their favor as well... child support, divorce, etc... Point being, why isn't everything equal for everyone.

Not anymore.

Children are now treated as personal possessions. They get divided 50/50.
 
Beached Whale said:
How could you ask for equal rights for white men when they have more rights to begin with?

Sort of the reason that women are considered minorities, ya know?
i dont like this post one bit.

the only rights men have is to none
 
Beached Whale said:
How could you ask for equal rights for white men when they have more rights to begin with?

Sort of the reason that women are considered minorities, ya know?

I dont think you know the definition of "rights" and women are the majority of the population
 
Beached Whale said:
Not anymore.

Children are now treated as personal possessions. They get divided 50/50.


Not in Canada. Its next to inpossible for a male to get that. I just went through it all and its not 50/50
 
Cata1yst said:
Men may have more rights.
what rights are these besides keeping their last name?
Cata1yst said:
I don't disagree with these at all... just telling the other side and expanding.

- From a scientific standpoint, women could argue their the dominant, ruling species... their genetic makeup is the more superior XX chromosomes while a man is XY chromosomes. Why they often live longer because Y isn't as efficient.
So out of the scope of this. I guess longevity could be a function of power, but it's stretching.
Cata1yst said:
- As for blacks and the whole affirmitive action thing.... Yes, its a balancing act to create race equality. During the age of slavery, blacks were denied opportunities/education and this inequality has been carried forth in todays minorities (why most are under the poverty line, because their earlier ancestors had no forms of income or education to excel), so AA is used to balance everything out so every race is inherently equal.
Never brought up AA, but I agree with this.
"Solutions are not the answer." - Richard Nixon

I don't believe in perfect balance.
Cata1yst said:
I'm a dude and I'm white lol, but I'm always game to learn about all sides to a story.
as am I with all 3.
 
Beached Whale said:
How could you ask for equal rights for white men when they have more rights to begin with?

Sort of the reason that women are considered minorities, ya know?


It's always, "Look at me please! Look at me!" with you isn't it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TC2
Agathe said:
4everhung brought up a good point

How come there are no equel rights when it comes to divorce, abortions, anything related to court lawsuits.

inquiring minds want to know.


Men can get divorces

Men can go to court

I guess that a man can get an abortion if he was pregnant. :worried:
 
big4life said:
Men can get divorces

Men can go to court

I guess that a man can get an abortion if he was pregnant. :worried:
Gross oversimplification.
They can go, but not equal when they walk inside.
 
Here is what is not fair:

Women could yell outloud that they want sex and guys would line up for the opportunity. The women could pick who ever they want.

If a man did that the only thing that might happen is going to jail.
 
slat1 said:
Women could yell outloud that they want sex and guys would line up for the opportunity.
out of all the stuff women have going for them...THAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF THE MOST!!!!
Sex anytime you want it. And with free drinks and dinner no less...
 
that does suck when I think about it, that's why I like girls who aren't sluts

you got so many options, damn pick the right one whore.
 
This is by far the least intelligent debate on EF thus far.

Congratulations.

Why on earth would women ask for equal rights unless men had more? I don't think that chimps and salamander's rights are in question here.

The very phrase has the connotation of inequality. No?

And sorry to hear about the situation in Canada (ummmm no, not really. It is only the US that has it's head so far their asses that they are no longer recognizing the sanctity of the mother-child relationship). But in the US children are fucking dogs to be divided 50/50. It isn't that the mother is the better parent and is actually a better primary care-taker in most cases. It is that the father hasn't murdered anyone so he isnt entitled to any less.

If you men think you have it so bad think about children.

THEY HAVE ZERO RIGHTS.
 
Agathe said:
It's always, "Look at me please! Look at me!" with you isn't it?

I take back what I said about you not being hopeless.

Couldnt you come up with a comment that was even a tiny bit relevant? :rolleyes:
 
women have equal rights in divorces, they take half of what the hard working man earned while she was at home watching soaps and banging the pool boy
 
hamstershaver said:
women have equal rights in divorces, they take half of what the hard working man earned while she was at home watching soaps and banging the pool boy

If a man is dumb enough to marry such a worthless mate then he deserves even less than half. Although half of what I should ask. A man THAT STUPID could never have acquired any real wealth. :qt:
 
There are many cases in which the father is the better parent, despite this the court still will rule in the mothers favor. A woman can go fuck half the neighborhood, cause the marriage to fail, and still have the upper hand when it comes to custody. Thats whats bullshit. I'm in no way saying that men don't do these things themselves, the differance is a man can't be a total fucking slime bag and still win in court

Whoever is proven through extensive investigation to be the better parent and have their childrens best interests at heart first and formost should alwyas be rewarded the children.
 
Austin316 said:
There are many cases in which the father is the better parent, despite this the court still will rule in the mothers favor. A woman can go fuck half the neighborhood, cause the marriage to fail, and still have the upper hand when it comes to custody. Thats whats bullshit. I'm in no way saying that men don't do these things themselves, the differance is a man can't be a total fucking slime bag and still win in court

Whoever is proven through extensive investigation to be the better parent and have their childrens best interests at heart first and formost should alwyas be rewarded the children.

Sorry, you are living in a straight up fantasy land.

CHILDREN ARE DIVIDED 50/50. No one is favored regardless of who fucked up the marriage or even who is the better parent.

Who a man or woman fucks has nothing to do with their ability to parent. If that were the case MOST FATHERS AROUND THE WORLD would never be allowed to lay eyes on their children.
 
Beached Whale said:
Where did the phrase equal rights come from? What does it mean?
Don't go there :D
I'm talking this year. What rights, this year, in the US, do men have them women do not?
 
Beached Whale said:
If a man is dumb enough to marry such a worthless mate then he deserves even less than half. Although half of what I should ask. A man THAT STUPID could never have acquired any real wealth. :qt:
obvioulsy someone has never heard of a trophy wife
 
hamstershaver said:
obvioulsy someone has never heard of a trophy wife

Obviously that man has nothing to bitch about then as he must have known what he was doing on the wedding day.

Trophy wives cost.

Dont marry one and you will have nothing to bitch about. ;)
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Don't go there :D
I'm talking this year. What rights, this year, in the US, do men have them women do not?

Ill just give a tiny seemingly insignificant example. It is a fact that women have to work harder in the same job for less pay.

YOUR DICK (NOT YOUR ABILITY OR EXPERIENCE) DECIDES YOU GET MORE MONEY.

That is not equal. :)
 
Austin316 said:
There are many cases in which the father is the better parent, despite this the court still will rule in the mothers favor. A woman can go fuck half the neighborhood, cause the marriage to fail, and still have the upper hand when it comes to custody. Thats whats bullshit. I'm in no way saying that men don't do these things themselves, the differance is a man can't be a total fucking slime bag and still win in court
.
agreed
 
Beached Whale said:
Ill just give a tiny seemingly insignificant example. It is a fact that women have to work harder in the same job for less pay.

YOUR DICK (NOT YOUR ABILITY OR EXPERIENCE) DECIDES YOU GET MORE MONEY.

That is not equal. :)
Not a right. A women can be a house wife and never have to work at any job for any pay. She may choose to work, but still has the choice.
Men don't get sugar mommies, or a choice.

That is not equal :)
 
Austin316 said:
There are many cases in which the father is the better parent, despite this the court still will rule in the mothers favor. A woman can go fuck half the neighborhood, cause the marriage to fail, and still have the upper hand when it comes to custody. Thats whats bullshit. I'm in no way saying that men don't do these things themselves, the differance is a man can't be a total fucking slime bag and still win in court

Whoever is proven through extensive investigation to be the better parent and have their childrens best interests at heart first and formost should alwyas be rewarded the children.
thats the truth
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Not a right. A women can be a house wife and never have to work at any job for any pay. She may choose to work, but still has the choice.
Men don't get sugar mommies, or a choice.

That is not equal :)
damn aint that the truth, makes me wish i had a kitty
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Not a right. A women can be a house wife and never have to work at any job for any pay. She may choose to work, but still has the choice.
Men don't get sugar mommies, or a choice.

That is not equal :)

Actually I knew of several men that chose to be "house men" - they hated it. Nobody gave them respect, no benefits or vacation days - work was 24/7 so they fucking buckled put their kids in day care and WENT BACK TO WORK.

So you were saying?
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Not a right. A women can be a house wife and never have to work at any job for any pay. She may choose to work, but still has the choice.
Men don't get sugar mommies, or a choice.

That is not equal :)

It may be rare but I've seen it happen. In my own family. Stay-at-home dads are out there.

Although when I see a sugar daddy I just feel bad for him.
 
so saying that the person proven to be the best parent should be given custody of their children is living in a fantasy world?

RIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGhhhhhHHHHHHHTTTTTTTtttttttttTTTTT!!!

I don't know where you get your facts from, especially since every state treats this differantly (and almost all favor the woman as the primary caretaker) but unless the parents themselves come to an agreement that renders things 50/50 the courts do NOT favor the men generally speaking
 
Beached Whale said:
Ill just give a tiny seemingly insignificant example. It is a fact that women have to work harder in the same job for less pay.

YOUR DICK (NOT YOUR ABILITY OR EXPERIENCE) DECIDES YOU GET MORE MONEY.

That is not equal. :)

Stop using the word rights in those examples, its wrong here. Thats an example of a workplace injustice. It has nothing to do with rights or human rights or natural rights or civil rights.Claims that have some justification behind them. A moral right is a morally justified claim. A legal right is a legally justified claim. When we use the term right without specifying the nature of the justification, we usually mean a moral right. Rights specify the acts that are permitted, forbidden, or required. If they specify the acts that the rights-holder may perform (such as vote, or drive a car), they are often called licenses. If they specify acts that others may not perform (as the right to life obliges others not to kill the rights holder), they are called liberties or negative rights. If they specify what the rights-holder should receive, they are called rights of entitlement or positive rights.
 
hamstershaver said:
huh?
that happens all the time
Ummmmmmm nope.

Women are told to get a job and work a 40 hour work week so the men have to pay less childsupport. Then the dumb bastard man has a hairy conniption because he didnt realize that he would still be made to be for most of the childcare related expenses while his exwife works. So now - BOTH parents work like dogs to pay total strangers to essentially raise their children. And because their time is 50/50 NEITHER of them sees their children for any real amount of time where either of them can parent.

The children are ALWAYS divided 50/50 unless the parents agree to other arrangements or unless one of the parents murders someone. Who either the mother or the father fucks is NEVER taken into consideration.... unless it is the woman. Then it becomes an issue.

Yea, that is real fair..... isn't it? :rolleyes:
 
Beached Whale said:
Actually I knew of several men that chose to be "house men" - they hated it. Nobody gave them respect, no benefits or vacation days - work was 24/7 so they fucking buckled put their kids in day care and WENT BACK TO WORK.

So you were saying?
A women supporting a man? I've never seen it.
I believe you, just can't imagine it. What a fucking loser...
 
Austin316 said:
so saying that the person proven to be the best parent should be given custody of their children is living in a fantasy world?

RIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGhhhhhHHHHHHHTTTTTTTtttttttttTTTTT!!!

I don't know where you get your facts from, especially since every state treats this differantly (and almost all favor the woman as the primary caretaker) but unless the parents themselves come to an agreement that renders things 50/50 the courts do NOT favor the men generally speaking

Sorry again you dont know what you are speaking of.

The courts SHOULD FAVOR the better parent.

Guess what?

THEY DONT.

They divide the children 50/50 and the retard bastard man that goes on and on about "what a whore" his exwife is only succeeded in jacking up legal bills, fucking up his kids, and paying a ton of money additionally in childcare related expenses while THEY BOTH work and NEITHER of them has any real time with their children.

THIS IS REALITY.

How many women do you know who have sole physical or even primary residential custody of their children unless both parents agreed to it? Answer? - slim to none.

MOST HAVE 50/50 SPLIT.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
A women supporting a man? I've never seen it.
I believe you, just can't imagine it. What a fucking loser...

So what you are saying is that raising children and taking care of a home has ZERO VALUE? Well no fucking wonder it is "a woman's job" then?
 
lol she has said the "bastard man" 2x already in 2 different posts
we all know its never the womans fault
someone has some serious issues
thanks for the laughs tonight
 
Beached Whale said:
Then the dumb bastard man has a hairy conniption because he didnt realize that he would still be made to be for most of the childcare related expenses while his exwife works. So now - BOTH parents work like dogs to pay total strangers to essentially raise their children. And because their time is 50/50 NEITHER of them sees their children for any real amount of time where either of them can parent.
Both parents see the kids 50/50, but the 'dumb bastard' man has to pay most of the childcare related expenses? Nice example :D
 
Eringobraugh said:
Stop using the word rights in those examples, its wrong here. Thats an example of a workplace injustice. It has nothing to do with rights or human rights or natural rights or civil rights.Claims that have some justification behind them. A moral right is a morally justified claim. A legal right is a legally justified claim. When we use the term right without specifying the nature of the justification, we usually mean a moral right. Rights specify the acts that are permitted, forbidden, or required. If they specify the acts that the rights-holder may perform (such as vote, or drive a car), they are often called licenses. If they specify acts that others may not perform (as the right to life obliges others not to kill the rights holder), they are called liberties or negative rights. If they specify what the rights-holder should receive, they are called rights of entitlement or positive rights.
OK - so then what MORAL rights of men have been violated?
 
Beached Whale said:
So what you are saying is that raising children and taking care of a home has ZERO VALUE?
No, It has value, but a man who can't support himself is POS in my book, and prolly your's...
Beached Whale said:
Well no fucking wonder it is "a woman's job" then?
Aren't you the one that says mothers are better parents in this thread?
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Both parents see the kids 50/50, but the 'dumb bastard' man has to pay most of the childcare related expenses? Nice example :D
Who will raise the children while the mother is made to work a 40 hour work week?

It is a VERY NICE example. Perhaps these men should be more concerned with what is in the best interest of their children and less with trying to fuck their exwives out of childsupport.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
No, It has value, but a man who can't support himself is POS in my book, and prolly your's...

Aren't you the one that says mothers are better parents in this thread?

If a man is staying home raising MY children, how is it that he is supposed to be supporting himself? MY children are his primary concern and not bringing home money.

I am not the one who give no value to childrearing.

You are.
 
Beached Whale said:
Sorry again you dont know what you are speaking of.

The courts SHOULD FAVOR the better parent.

Guess what?

THEY DONT.

They divide the children 50/50 and the retard bastard man that goes on and on about "what a whore" his exwife is only succeeded in jacking up legal bills, fucking up his kids, and paying a ton of money additionally in childcare related expenses while THEY BOTH work and NEITHER of them has any real time with their children.

THIS IS REALITY.

How many women do you know who have sole physical or even primary residential custody of their children unless both parents agreed to it? Answer? - slim to none.

MOST HAVE 50/50 SPLIT.


last I checked I said it SHOULD be that way not that it is

and actually of the split families I personally know the woman was given primary custody. My godfathers case for example, his wife cheated on him, ruined his credit, got him fired, etc etc and was given custody of her children. SHe then married the other man who quite a lot of money, and still demanded alimony on top of child support, and had him thrown in jail during a lay off period in which he couldn't come up with a full payment despite the fact she was well off financially and didn't need it. Her kids hate her guts too, I've seen letters that the eldest wrote to him proclaiming how much she hates her mother and wish she could live with her father, her mom threatened to have her horse put down though if she went to live with him. Despite all this our legal system still favors a bitch whore cunt like that, tell me how this is justice?
 
Beached Whale said:
Who will raise the children while the mother is made to work a 40 hour work week?
Not the issue...
The issue is equality. Men and women both get 50/50 time raising the kid. Man pays more.
Beached Whale said:
It is a VERY NICE example. Perhaps these men should be more concerned with what is in the best interest of their children and less with trying to fuck their exwives out of childsupport.
Not the issue , again... ( I agree, but another topic)
You pay the same amount of child support when your ex had your kids?
 
Beached Whale said:
Who will raise the children while the mother is made to work a 40 hour work week?

It is a VERY NICE example. Perhaps these men should be more concerned with what is in the best interest of their children and less with trying to fuck their exwives out of childsupport.
ive heard you talk about your kids, i know they are old enough to be in school, so dont play this bullshit card that you have to be home raising them, go to work like most of the women in this country with kids and quit your bitching
 
Austin316 said:
last I checked I said it SHOULD be that way not that it is

and actually of the split families I personally know the woman was given primary custody. My godfathers case for example, his wife cheated on him, ruined his credit, got him fired, etc etc and was given custody of her children. SHe then married the other man who quite a lot of money, and still demanded alimony on top of child support, and had him thrown in jail during a lay off period in which he couldn't come up with a full payment despite the fact she was well off financially and didn't need it. Her kids hate her guts too, I've seen letters that the eldest wrote to him proclaiming how much she hates her mother and wish she could live with her father, her mom threatened to have her horse put down though if she went to live with him. Despite all this our legal system still favors a bitch whore cunt like that, tell me how this is justice?

First off, no woman gets alimony if she remarries. That is fact in all states.

Regardless of how well off her second husband is - IT IS STILL THE FATHER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR HIS CHILDREN.

How old is the child that says she hates her "whore mother"? Is that child 11 - 15? More about hormones and listening to family's hating rhetoric than true feelings.

If a man doesnt pay childsupport he is automatically jailed. That doesnt come from the woman - it comes from the state. If the woman is ordered to pay childsupport (and it happens - surprize/surprize) her ass will be jailed for nonpayment as well. It isnt about the mother or the father - it is about the kids.

Sorry - there are always 3 sides - his side/her side and the truth.

Children are very easily influenced by negative forces. It isnt until they become adults that they fully understand the real picture.
 
hamstershaver said:
ive heard you talk about your kids, i know they are old enough to be in school, so dont play this bullshit card that you have to be home raising them, go to work like most of the women in this country with kids and quit your bitching
preach brother hammy preach
 
Austin316 said:
last I checked I said it SHOULD be that way not that it is

and actually of the split families I personally know the woman was given primary custody. My godfathers case for example, his wife cheated on him, ruined his credit, got him fired, etc etc and was given custody of her children. SHe then married the other man who quite a lot of money, and still demanded alimony on top of child support, and had him thrown in jail during a lay off period in which he couldn't come up with a full payment despite the fact she was well off financially and didn't need it. Her kids hate her guts too, I've seen letters that the eldest wrote to him proclaiming how much she hates her mother and wish she could live with her father, her mom threatened to have her horse put down though if she went to live with him. Despite all this our legal system still favors a bitch whore cunt like that, tell me how this is justice?
its not justice orb, and shit like this happens on a daily basis, shes just too blinded by her hatred of men to see it, you are just arguing with a bitter woman
 
hamstershaver said:
ive heard you talk about your kids, i know they are old enough to be in school, so dont play this bullshit card that you have to be home raising them, go to work like most of the women in this country with kids and quit your bitching

My kids are not in school from 9 - 5. Silly man.

Think before you open your mouth. Oh wait... you're a man. Sometimes that isn't possible. :)
 
Beached Whale said:
If a man is staying home raising MY children, how is it that he is supposed to be supporting himself? MY children are his primary concern and not bringing home money.
Part time job, something, anything.
A father has always been the worker. If the women choses to support him, fine, but he's still a loser in my book. Mo-fo can get a paper route or something. The concept makes me laugh.

Beached Whale said:
I am not the one who give no value to childrearing.

You are.

It has value, but also scews the topic of equality. Kids don't even have to be a variable, but can be.
I know you are emotional about that issue.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Part time job, something, anything.
A father has always been the worker. If the women choses to support him, fine, but he's still a loser in my book. Mo-fo can get a paper route or something. The concept makes me laugh.



It has value, but also scews the topic of equality. Kids don't even have to be a variable, but can be.
I know you are emotional about that issue.

So you are saying that if you marry and have children you will demand that your wife also have a job outside the home? As if raising your children weren't important enough? What does that say about your kids?
 
I'm surprised you haven't gotten mad or personal yet, BW.
:rose:
 
Beached Whale said:
My kids are not in school from 9 - 5. Silly man.

Think before you open your mouth. Oh wait... you're a man. Sometimes that isn't possible. :)
you said who will raise your kids, they go to school, so in your fantasy land you shouldnt have to work at all so you can be there when they get off the school bus, lol what a joke
 
Do any of you have any idea what before and afterschool care costs for my kids in my township?

Let's just say that I dont earn enough to pay for 20% of that. It is MY ENTIRE PAYCHECK.

Think before you open your mouths guys.... just think.

I work as many hours as I can and still take care of my children. But even the state recognized that it is BETTER (for the kids and more sound financially) for me to work parttime and take care of my children the rest of the time. Now my exhusband will be schooled the hard way.

"I dont have 1000 per week for camp!"

Yea well you dumb bastard you should have thought about that before you waisted all your money on cunt attorneys trying to take my kids.
 
hamstershaver said:
you said who will raise your kids, they go to school, so in your fantasy land you shouldnt have to work at all so you can be there when they get off the school bus, lol what a joke

Who said that?

You're not very bright are you?
 
Beached Whale said:
So you are saying that if you marry and have children you will demand that your wife also have a job outside the home?
Who would ever do that? Men work, women can raise the kids, or work and pay a nanny, but they get the choice 99.9% of the time.


I'll ask again
You pay the same amount of child support when your ex had your kids?
 
hammy is owning this thread, makes me proud

hey hey, ho ho, this penis partys got to go, hey hey, ho ho
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
I'm surprised you haven't gotten mad or personal yet, BW.
:rose:
No reason to.

I know that most of the men posting on this thread dont have clue one what they are talking about.

Sadly, I know waaaaaaaay too much.

What good would emotion do here? We are talking cold hard facts.

Silly boys can jump up and down all they want. It wont change reality.

Reality says that no one in this country gives a damn about children. Reality says let both parents work so other people can raise their children.

And the men that are jumping up and down about it dont get the fact that they only people getting shafted are:

THEIR KIDS.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Who would ever do that? Men work, women can raise the kids, or work and pay a nanny, but they get the choice 99.9% of the time.


I'll ask again
You pay the same amount of child support when your ex had your kids?

I PAID MORE.
 
Beached Whale said:
Reality says let both parents work so other people can raise their children.
holy shit they go to school
what are you supposed to do carry their books in between classes?
how in the hell are you supposed to raise them when they are in school?
just admidt it you dont want to work
 
hamstershaver said:
holy shit they go to school
what are you supposed to do carry their books in between classes?
how in the hell are you supposed to raise them when they are in school?
just admidt it you dont want to work

You really are not very bright.... are you?

Children are NOT IN SCHOOL 40 hours p/week + the additional commuting time + any overtime.

Please say something smarter so we can begin an intelligent debate.

PRETTY PLEASE.
 
Why are you calling us silly boys? Now the insults come. I jinx myself...

Beached Whale said:
I know that most of the men posting on this thread dont have clue one what they are talking about.
They can use examples like your house dad example. They don't have to live it to know facts.
Beached Whale said:
Silly boys can jump up and down all they want. It wont change reality.
:rolleyes:
Beached Whale said:
Reality says that no one in this country gives a damn about children. Reality says let both parents work so other people can raise their children.
Kids aside, that's realistic equality
Beached Whale said:
And the men that are jumping up and down about it dont get the fact that they only people getting shafted are:

THEIR KIDS.
I thought women were getting shafted.
 
hamstershaver said:
its not justice orb, and shit like this happens on a daily basis, shes just too blinded by her hatred of men to see it, you are just arguing with a bitter woman


pretty much, I'm sorry for what he ex caused her to turn into, being that bitter will only bring you down and lead you to an early grave

NOT ALL MEN ARE BAD the bottom line is people fucking suck and trust me BW I know the sides to the story I told you, and I know for a fact that their mother like my dads mother is only driving a deep wedge between herself and her kids that will last forever

My dad only tolerates his mothers presance once a year if he can help that, his twin refuses to see or talk to her entirely, she put her kids through hell when she took them to live with her, she let her bf, no encouraged him, to beat the living fuck out of her youngest son, that only stopped because my dad and his twin threatened to kill the bastard with knives to his throat if he didn't leave. A lot of women are just as bad as the worst cases of males that are reported, so get off your man hating tirade PLEASE its getting OLD

but if you wanna keep on defending people like my grandmother and my godfathers ex who don't deserve it and will or are getting whats comming to them from their grown up children then more power to you despite how stupid you come off
 
bw idea of fair
she raises the kids
while evil fuck bastard daddy who is banging some new kitty pays child support and bw support while she sits at home and bakes cookies for the kids eagerly awaiting picking them up from the bus stop
 
LOL

Man hating tyrade?

You silly boys are going on and on hating women! I am speaking law and cold hard facts.

I am not defending people in YOUR FAMILY.

When a mother uses her children and mistreats them it is far worse than when a man does this. Why do you think that is?
 
Beached Whale said:
You really are not very bright.... are you?

Children are NOT IN SCHOOL 40 hours p/week + the additional commuting time + any overtime.

Please say something smarter so we can begin an intelligent debate.

PRETTY PLEASE.
when in the fuck did i say work 40 hrs a week ms reading comprehension?
 
hamstershaver said:
bw idea of fair
she raises the kids
while evil fuck bastard daddy who is banging some new kitty pays child support and bw support while she sits at home and bakes cookies for the kids eagerly awaiting picking them up from the bus stop

lmfao sounds about right
 
Beached Whale said:
I PAID MORE.
When you were in France, you were sending a check out each week that was more then he was sending you now? For how long?
I don't believe it. Where'd you get the money?
 
hamstershaver said:
when in the fuck did i say work 40 hrs a week ms reading comprehension?

Scroll back darlin'.... it is printed in simple english.

I have ALWAYS had a job MR reading comprehension.

As for my ex banging new kitty - I WISH. The only kitty he ever banged was the twit 20 y/o nanny that he hired last summer to watch my kids. She treated my kids like shit - but he paid her 12$ p/hr while I earned 11$ p/hr at some bullshit administrative job. My kids were REAL HAPPY when that bitch treated them like shit. But hey - he was getting play in front of my kids so it was all good. Right?

RIGHT!
 
Beached Whale said:
20 y/o nanny that he hired last summer to watch my kids. She treated my kids like shit - but he paid her 12$ p/hr while I earned 11$ p/hr at some bullshit administrative job.
This is what I mean. Where did you get the money to pay more child support then him?
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
When you were in France, you were sending a check out each week that was more then he was sending you now? For how long?
I don't believe it. Where'd you get the money?

I left the marriage with MY BARE ASS because I paid childsupport UP FRONT in addition to waving my right for lifetime alimoney and my 1/2 claim to a lucrative business that my ex and I began and busted our asses TOGETHER to build. Money that I will NEVER see again even though I came back to the states just 6 months later and had my children wrongfully kept from me for another 6 months. Where I was ordered to pay childsupport which was over 1/3 of my pay for that time even though I could only see my kids for TWO HOURS one week and for an additional 24 THE NEXT WEEK.

I dont care what you believe.

COLD HARD FACTS.
 
Beached Whale said:
Scroll back darlin'.... it is printed in simple english.

I have ALWAYS had a job MR reading comprehension.

As for my ex banging new kitty - I WISH. The only kitty he ever banged was the twit 20 y/o nanny that he hired last summer to watch my kids. She treated my kids like shit - but he paid her 12$ p/hr while I earned 11$ p/hr at some bullshit administrative job. My kids were REAL HAPPY when that bitch treated them like shit. But hey - he was getting play in front of my kids so it was all good. Right?

RIGHT!
if its printed in simple enligsh then you quote in this thread where i said you should work 40hrs a week
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
This is what I mean. Where did you get the money to pay more child support then him?

My ex earns well over 100,000 per year. Guess how much he pays me in childsupport for four kids?

Go ahead..... GUESS.
 
hamstershaver said:
if its printed in simple enligsh then you quote in this thread where i said you should work 40hrs a week

I talked about a judge imputing 40 hour work week. (Which is what has been imputed me REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I TRIED TO ONLY WORK PARTTIME.)

You talked about NO WORK AT ALL.

Who is the one who is having difficulty understanding English?
 
Beached Whale said:
I left the marriage with MY BARE ASS because I paid childsupport UP FRONT in addition to waving my right for lifetime alimoney and my 1/2 claim to a lucrative business that my ex and I began and busted our asses TOGETHER to build. Money that I will NEVER see again even though I came back to the states just 6 months later and had my children wrongfully kept from me for another 6 months. Where I was ordered to pay childsupport which was over 1/3 of my pay for that time even though I could only see my kids for TWO HOURS one week and for an additional 24 THE NEXT WEEK.

I dont care what you believe.

COLD HARD FACTS.
sorry to hear that.
Dollar amount, I'm talking here. You paid more dollars each week for child support then you're husband did for you?

Would a husand get lifetime alimoney or half of a business? I bet not....
 
Top Bottom