Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ.. Need some real info on it

At 500mgs a week it took about 6-8 weeks to kick in but I really felt it around week 9, gave me some fresh veins after the test did. Honestly I'm gonna run it at 800mgs in the future. Best thing I can say about it is gave me extra strength, no bad side effects, and no pip whatsoever every time, also it's pretty cheap. Don't expect a whole lot but at the same time I would run it to see how it affects you.

I was thinking about tbol too... You think over beast for size tho?
Lol @ the hcg. I have 100,000 iu I figured why not lol. I know im not supposed to but i figured a blast here and there couldnt hurt... The hcgenerate Es is that good huh?

I wouldn't think a blast here and there would matter at all. You should limit its use normally because it'll shut you down if used every few days for a while. If I had that much I'd do it too probably. Like every other week maybe?as for the EQ. I've been thinking about using it as the main drug in a long cycle with a little test. Yes it would be slow gains but to me 200mg cyp/ 300 mg EQ every week/10 days.

Personally I'd run the test at a lower dose and let the EQ shine on its own. I had a fantastic cycle using EQ as my primary compound and managed a fantastic recomp losing 12+ pounds of fat while gaining the same amount of muscle. And I can promise you I had no issues with performance - that's the first time I've heard of someone having ED from EQ.

When I was considering my next stack I came across somebody who ran obnoxious levels of eq (over a gram), frontloaded prop, and a long ester test and said he felt like a brick. I know the golden rule is traditionally run more test than eq, but the guy loved the stack. Just a thought.

I bet it was Deca and mislabeled.

I was thinking the same exact thing!

Idk dik about npp tho just that it can put on size and its sort of a deca alternative

Regardless, you’re still running a 19-nor and the negative baggage that comes with it. Ironically, NPP is still detectable for the same length as deca even though it’s a short ester. And you still have to worry about two different types of gyno (e2 and prolactin) which means get your caber or prami ready before you run a stack with 19-nor.

Eq is great for pumps, gold for body recomp, but if you want real size and strength go for test, dbol, anadrol, stuff that is more geared for that, eq is kinds mild Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

I get crappy sides from deca, which sucks because I really want the joint lubrication properties so instead I run EQ with test which works wonders for me. I ran a gram of test and a gram of eq for 5 weeks/mid-cycle and it was my best recomposition period of my life. Everybody responds differently. I know there are vets on some sites that want to headbutt the computer screen when they read or hear “eq.” But for some reason, I’ve always responded extremely well to it, fortunately. Even at my normal cycle (I typically won't go over a 1/2 gram), the test kicks in and you feel great then 3 weeks later your EQ kicks in and you're cranking out weighted forward leaning dips like it's your job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom