Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq is almost useless!!

Or maybe his Bold Prop isnt legit. From what I hear REAL bold prop hurts the injection site like a mofo. Does it?
Bionic

Goldprospector said:
This also could be a case pf either not enough gear or EQ just may not work well for this bro. I used EQ @ 300 mg E4D in a 12 week cycle and I was not impressed with the end results...my recovery was more difficult on EQ than any other that i have tried. It is not something I will use again.

I ran 400mgs for roughly 14 weeks. I did get more hard and vascular in some areas but I broke out with acne so bad that I will never consider taking that shit again!

Eq by itself will not give you the initial size that test will, but give it 6-8 weeks and if your diet is right you will tighten up like a sumbitch. If you want more size, run it with test. Saying that Eq is useless is jumping the gun. To me it is one of the best agents to stack with test for quality gains. I put my assistant manager on a 10 week run and he added around 12 pounds lean and dropped 4%BF. 10 weeks post cycle he kept around 9 pounds.

By using EQ with test, you may keep more of your gains.
As I hear, people lose a lot of what they gain from Test after they stop.

dogoftheday said:
By using EQ with test, you may keep more of your gains.
As I hear, people lose a lot of what they gain from Test after they stop.

If you add 400mg to 600mg test you may keep more gains, but if you just did 1000mg test even after loss of water and gains would you be any smaller?

Part of my cycle now is 1g of eq a week.......week 7 now and holy fuck I'm loving it. First time I have ever been pleased with it. I understand a lot can't handle that dose but for me it's fine.

i have found out that running eq longer than 10 weeks is best.. i like to run mine 14wks. great muscle building drug and gets me very vascular. i will be using it in my next cycle.

at 400mg/week of QV bold for 10 weeks I was not too impressed.

If I were to do it again I would go with at least 600mg/week for at least 12 weeks.

Top Bottom