Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq: 8wks at 300mg/wk or 6 weeks at 400mg week

eq binds aggressively to the androgen receptor. i think the AR mediated steroids are class I, but that doesn't matter. just know that it works at the AR. stack it with something that works outside the AR like winny, dbol, drol, anavar, halo, depending on your goals.

if you're not going to get more EQ then go with the 6 wk version. you may not see anything until week 4, but it should last 2-3 weeks after your last injection.

i didn't see your last post. if you get more gear then don't forget to add testosterone too. go with the enanthate ester because its release time is almost identical to the undecylenate boldenone (EQ) ester. also get some dbol or eq tabs cuz they're cheap and would be very synergystic with this stack. you actually wouldn't even need more EQ. just get 600mg of total steroid equivalents and you'd be golden. this would give you much better gains than just 600mg of EQ alone.

Re: bump for more ideas

padycakes_16 said:
ideas on how to use this fort dodge eq 50cc 50mg/cc
over a 8 wk cycle

i thought you're gonna get more...

but if that's what you have decided on then use 400mg the first week and 300mg/wk for the next 7 weeks. start clomid and arimidex or nolvadex on week 10

see this is a prime example, hell there is no fuckin difference, eq doesnt do anything anyway except make you hard, bro might as well do 1000mg for 6 weeks, cause the scenario in your thread, there aint no damn difference, when will you small fry's learn!!!!!

Top Bottom