Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epistane cycle help

makaveli25

alrtie bros ive been off of my 24 week cycle for about 9 weeks now.. i ended my cycle at 202 pounds im sitting at 205 right now.. I have gained a bit of fat but im very happy with how i look and feel.. my pct was hcg last couple weeks of cycle.. i ran aromasin clomid and dermacrine original for the first four weeks.. the next four weeks i ran dermacrine sustain.. im still on dermacrine sustain... libido and gains are still holding.. i have two bottles of epistane.. i dont want to suppress my hpta again its still vulnerable right now.. what would be a good dose and for how many weeks thanks bros

makaveli25 said:
alrtie bros ive been off of my 24 week cycle for about 9 weeks now.. i ended my cycle at 202 pounds im sitting at 205 right now.. I have gained a bit of fat but im very happy with how i look and feel.. my PCT - post cycle therapy - was HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - last couple weeks of cycle.. i ran aromasin clomid and dermacrine original for the first four weeks.. the next four weeks i ran dermacrine sustain.. im still on dermacrine sustain... libido and gains are still holding.. i have two bottles of epistane.. i dont want to suppress my hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - again its still vulnerable right now.. what would be a good dose and for how many weeks thanks bros
I would treat it just like any aas. Imo thats what it is. Thats why its getting taken off the market soon.

there are studies on epistane that at 10mg. it raises LH.you might wanna try to take it for a month at that dose.itll just be a mild anabolic but its anti-estrogen effects should be good.

ekbenzo said:
there are studies on epistane that at 10mg. it raises lh - leutenizing hormone - .you might wanna try to take it for a month at that dose.itll just be a mild anabolic but its anti-estrogen effects should be good.
Go look at what they say it dos then go look at provarone. Hmmmmm

many guys have has positive feedback on this product, thats a fact.

Top Bottom