Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epinephrine and ephedrine

rugbyplayer

I work in the Operating Room at a hospital and was able to acquire a few liquid amps of epenephrine and ephedrine from anesthesia. Has anyone ever tried these? Am I just asking for a heart attack?

i think it has to go in IV. And you are asking for a big rush for sure....heart attack?...depends on the person. But your heart rate and BP will go way up for sure.

T

The epenephrine is for IV, IM and SC use. The ephedrine is for IV or IM use. Sorry I left that out. Has anyone ever tried it?

Epinephrine is a Catecholamine neurotransmitter you don't want to be introducing into your system unless medically indicated. Using it for BB'ing purposes is not only not needed with all the other options but dangerous. If you wind up putting your Adrenal system and Adrenergic neural system out of balance, you will be risking unknown and potentially serious problems.

Thanks for the reply it was very informative. How about the ephedrine could it be used effectively and safely in an E/C/A stack?

Don't use the ephedrine.
It is a component of many diet pills and energy drinks and things of that nature. It is very similar to caffeine, Ma-huang. It causes release of NE (norepinephrine) out of storage vessicles withing your neurons (similiar to amphetamine, but not as potent) and it then diffuses out of the neurong where it can activate other SYMPATHETIC neursons. This gives the "rush" feeling (increased heart rate, increased energy, increased blood pressure, etc) It is a very unselective drug (like epinephrine) and I don't suggest using it for anything. The effects on the hear alone should make you not want to use it. It has no benefits in muscle growth, and slight benefits on breakdown. But overall, this is not worth using. The sides outweigh the benefits

Thanks for the informative reply. What is the difference between the liquid and pill-form ephedrine. I had planned on including an E/C/A stack post cycle using the pill form and was wondering if the liquid should/could be substituted.

Top Bottom