Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

Did you like Ephedrine?

• Yes, i loved it!

Votes: 39 70.9%
  • It was alright

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • No, never again

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I skip the "A". Just E/C.. The stimulatory affect gets milder after continued use. I've been using it for almost 3 months, and hardly notice the stimulatory affects at all now, but it does wonders for appetite supp & energy, especially on a low-cal diet. Never tried clen as I prefer to stay on the "legal" side of things, and for the most part, I think fat-burners are overhyped.

I like ECA better than the clen. just a personal preference. Clen makes me cramp far too much, even with taurine at like 7 grams twice a day

ECA kicks ass, but watch the blood pressure if you're running certain AAS and you are going high dosages of Ephedrine. I cut my ephedrine way down as I noticed that the combination of equipose and ECA was a bit much for my heart. I'm going light with the ECA just for the energy/pre-workout effects.

Eca (I replace the aspirin with white willow bark) works better for me than anything else. It's always my go to.

this is a old thread

i prefer ephedra more than ephedrine. I get anxiety on ephedrine

Top Bottom