Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine & Norephedrine

Buld0g

Do Norephedrine and Ephedrine use the same receptor sites. I want to take a long break from ephedrine because it does nothing for me any more. I want to use Norephedrine in the mean time, but I don't want to use it if it's not going to let my receptors clear out.

Thanks guys

They do not use the same receptors. Norephedrine is an alpha 1 agonist -- IT DOES NOT HAVE SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY AT THE BETA-2 RECEPTOR. Ephedrine stimulates the release of norepinephrine, which is an agonist at all of the beta and all of the alpha receptors.

Par Deus... You sound like you know your shit. Are you a bio chemist? Also is there anything you could recomend that I can take will resting from ephedrine?

HumanShell...Thanks anyway for the info, but from what I'm hearing norephedrine and ephedrine do efect both receptor sites.

I am not a biochemist but I know how to look up research on Medline.

Something good for EC off-time would be Yohimbine and norephedrine/PPA/or synephrine, maybe a gram or 2 of l-tyrosine thrown in as well.

Top Bottom