Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ENTER: GK ProHormones

other than doing blood work how can you tell if you are taking enough or too much

Too much of what? AI? Or GK. AI needs to be fine-tuned. If nips are puffy and sore, you are taking too little or it is bunk; if your elbows are excruciatingly pained then you are taking too much.

GK? With oxandrovar: Assess tolerance at 2 caps and move up to 3 if you so desire. I'm at 2 now with 12 days to go and I don't see the need to up my dose. I love it at 2 caps daily.

It seems like a great idea but what are we really looking at. I did read some things in another forum about these products and this is what I gather.
In terms of the ingredients:

15mg's DMZ(Needs to be around 30-40mg.)
30mg's M14ADD(30mg is okay, 40mg as a stand-alone but this is probably the best dosed here.)
25mg's M-LMG(60mg a day did barely anything for me, needs to be much higher.)
15mg's Trenavar(This is the biggest joke... needs to be dosed 100mg+, preferably 120mg.)
25mg's Methylclostebol(Again... this needs to be dosed much higher, best results in the 80mg+ range.)
50mg's 6-Bromo(Why even bother when letro/adex/exemestane exist?)
165mg's L-Dopa main ingredient(Good ingredient for any cycle, but definitely cheaper bought independently.)
15mg's absorbtion agent(Jumping on the bandwagon. Probably does not do much if anything.)

So what makes this stuff so great other than a bunch of minut doses of different PHs along with low doses of cycle support that hopefully are beneficial. Absorption agent what is that filler? Saving money? If I would pay hundreds of dollars to buy them separately then why don't they take out some filler and add little more product and charge a little more we would still saving money right. I hear people say its amazing stuff but I don't get what makes it SO different or SO much better. Anyone help me out?

Yes I read this on the other website... I wonder with smaller dosage of different PHs will or does make this PH stronger/more effective?

Yeah I like to look around and get a general opinion cause every sight has there share of "product pushers" out there.

Look at few logs on evo. Cellafit ran dianabulk and shrine and I ran oxandrovar. I hardened up an got PRs back to where they were in September, my strongest point in my life.

It seems like a great idea but what are we really looking at. I did read some things in another forum about these products and this is what I gather.
In terms of the ingredients:

15mg's DMZ(Needs to be around 30-40mg.)
30mg's M14ADD(30mg is okay, 40mg as a stand-alone but this is probably the best dosed here.)
25mg's M-LMG(60mg a day did barely anything for me, needs to be much higher.)
15mg's Trenavar(This is the biggest joke... needs to be dosed 100mg+, preferably 120mg.)
25mg's Methylclostebol(Again... this needs to be dosed much higher, best results in the 80mg+ range.)
50mg's 6-Bromo(Why even bother when letro/adex/exemestane exist?)
165mg's L-Dopa main ingredient(Good ingredient for any cycle, but definitely cheaper bought independently.)
15mg's absorbtion agent(Jumping on the bandwagon. Probably does not do much if anything.)

So what makes this stuff so great other than a bunch of minut doses of different PHs along with low doses of cycle support that hopefully are beneficial. Absorption agent what is that filler? Saving money? If I would pay hundreds of dollars to buy them separately then why don't they take out some filler and add little more product and charge a little more we would still saving money right. I hear people say its amazing stuff but I don't get what makes it SO different or SO much better. Anyone help me out?

You do realize that the ingredients you listed are PER CAP, right? We recommend running these products at a minimum of 2 caps per day up to a maximum of 4 caps per day, so take your numbers times 2-4 and you have a very adequately dosed and powerful product my friend

I see ....good to know... All good information... Just trying to learn as much as I can about these products

Top Bottom