Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ensure Plus/Liquid Meals

Rich2279

A nutritionist recommended Ensure Plus for adding a healthy weight. This is in addition to eating meals. She said the Ensure provides essential vitamins and nutrients. Each 8oz. bottle contains 350 cal., 15 grams protein, 11 grams fat and 50 carbs. What else could I use in place of this that would give me these "essential nutrients?" Food ideas or other supplements? I really do not like how the first ingredients listed on the bottle are water and sugar.

A nutritionist recommended Ensure Plus for adding a healthy weight. This is in addition to eating meals. She said the Ensure provides essential vitamins and nutrients. Each 8oz. bottle contains 350 cal., 15 grams protein, 11 grams fat and 50 carbs. What else could I use in place of this that would give me these "essential nutrients?" Food ideas or other supplements? I really do not like how the first ingredients listed on the bottle are water and sugar.

Without looking them up I dont know too much about them. I'm betting they are expensive right?
I think you could make an better,,healthier shake with a blender and a solid whey isolate protein
as your base. If your trying to gain weight,,,you could get real creative.

steak, broccoli, and potatos for food.

if you want quality sups go over to needtobuildmuscle.com and check out better protein bars and isolation. you will be pleased with their high quality and short list of ingredients. you will also be pleased with their taste.

Yes, they are expensive. With her recommendation of 4 per day in addition to 3 meals and snacks, it adds up. For a 6 pack of Ensure Plus, it is usually between $8-$9. So, if I did the 4 per day, I'd be spending @ least $40 per week just on the Ensure.

Without looking them up I dont know too much about them. I'm betting they are expensive right?
I think you could make an better,,healthier shake with a blender and a solid whey isolate protein
as your base. If your trying to gain weight,,,you could get real creative.

I had a broken jaw about ten years ago and Ensure was all i could ingest for like 8 weeks. It sucked for sure but I didn't become a twig or anything so I can only assume they have everything you need.

Top Bottom