Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy drinks

everyone has different goals and lifestyles .... for me if i have to stay awake late for whatever reason then I will take some. I will take a small shot of black coffee, or an ass lightning from NTBM. but I make sure I make up for the lost sleep with a power nap the next day as I never sleep in.

but i would not advise someone who is trying to "diet and bodybuilding" as this forum title says to consume this stuff everday and get hooked on them. use them when necessary, I always keep a few ass lightnings in my pantry just in case... cobra's post above sums up the reason it is catabolic.

again everyone should take a look at their individual goals, but i see no reason to depend on these EVERYDAY to workout if you are getting the proper amount of rest every night. if you need to take a 5 hour energy just to get pumped up for the gym then you need to re-examine your sleep patterns and diet which may be making you feel blah

i do keep an ass lightning handy on work days when im workin all day then driving for 6+ hours. sometimes u just need it. but there is a difference between using one when needed ann using them to the point of adrenal fatigue which so so many ppl do

hrm some times I pop albuterol + yHCL + a cup of coffe when I feel tired at work can't tell you how focused I be after.

Dude I'm with you I actually get serious cravings for that stuff, I'll pull right over as soon as I think about it lol

i do keep an ass lightning handy on work days when im workin all day then driving for 6+ hours. sometimes u just need it. but there is a difference between using one when needed ann using them to the point of adrenal fatigue which so so many ppl do

There should always be some sort of time off taken Ass Lightening is very potent. Nightmare15 saves you 15% if you decide to pick up a case! :theshadow

although you would probably be better off not drinking them at all. I would mostly stay away from them when you're bulking, i'm cutting right now and I drink 1 sugerfree monster or redbull a day but when I start bulking again that will stop and i'll just use n2kts pre-workout

if you can avoid them and just use a preworkout like powerchews or n2kts thats the best way to go but i love me some caffine and have never been a coffee guy really

Top Bottom