Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance cycle - Test/GW

eyedrop

I'm an amateur endurance athlete of 24 years old. I've done 3 Cycles in my life, mostly just test only at 300-500mg week + clomid and nolva, strictly for off season weight training. But this time I want to throw test in to see what it does for my endurance, RBC, and recovery. Also ran 2 GW cycles recently and love the sarmsearch GW! I've got a race coming up mid-September followed by an off season of weights and I'm trying to figure out how to time my cycle. Im trying to keep it simple and low cost. I'm considering the following starting July:

Test-C 125mg a week for 16 weeks

GW501516 10mg a day 8 weeks before race

Clomid + nolva 50/50/25/25 ED 4 weeks PCT

This means I'll be finishing up my cycle in November.

Would it be beneficial to take an oral like dianabol or anadrol the final four weeks of my cycle, to help with the weights? Or should I just bump up the test at the end?

How long does it take for testosterone to increase your hematocrit? And how much is the increase? How long for the recovery rate to kick in?

The race is more important than the weights. How many weeks should I be in my cycle when I race? i don't mind being all natty brah during the off season if it means a good race. Is it better to race early in the cycle or later?

And lastly, is 16 weeks too long, even at such a low dose? I've done 12 weeks before and recovered surprisingly quickly. My other cycles recovered easy too. Only sides I get is a lots of acne and body hair growth lol.

Any suggestions?

Top Bottom