Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endless hiccups, heartburn and insomnia

Wolf123

Hey guys, I'd like some input on my current cycle and sides I'm seeing.

I'm 47, male, 225lbs. I've been lifting for 30 years and this is roughly my 10th cycle. I am using Innovagen product which I have found to be of extraordinary quality.

I'm doing 4 pins a week, each 100mg TrenA and 100mg TestP. Daily I'm running 50mg Dbol for a fast lift off to my cycle and 50mg Winny. I am using 25mg Aromasin for estrogen once a week and 1mg Pramipexole for Progestin which I'm susceptible to with TrenA.

My issue is that since going up to these quantities in the Innovagen line (I was burning off some cheaper product before) I have started experiencing insomnia (which I assume is the Prami) but also ENDLESS hiccuping and heartburn... Bad enough that I have to go sleep on the couch to not bother my partner.

I'm thinking I may be too anxious running the Winny and the Dbol at the same time, and that the combo may explain the hiccups and the heartburn... But I wonder if anyone else has experience here.

If I reduce my doses of orals, what do you suggest and/or should I run the Dbol first and hold off on the Winny till later in the cycle?

Your input is much appreciated!

I'd blame the insomnia and heartburn on tren, a lot of people experience it. Have you tried Prilosec or anything similar to that? Are you taking any liver protectants while running 2 methylated compounds?

Insomnia is tren
And heartburn is tren as well I got both for me I got the heartburn when I ate lots of carbs and shortly after that meal it then felt like I was chilling in hell with Satan because I was literally on fire pouring sweat!

Drop the winny, it makes people feel like pure shit, ie the anxiety.

The heartburn and insomnia is from the tren, eat more, drink more, should help it.

Dbol and tren makes you feel like a god.

I could be from various things actually such as diet.
Something that helps me best and quickly is RANTIDINE(ZANTAC)

Thanks for the input guys. I had a feeling it was the Tren.

I was introduced to this line of product by a guy who swears up and down about it, and I have to admit the quality is taking me aback. At 100mg eod the sides are kicking my ass. I just might have to lower my dose if my system doesn't adjust soon. But, I'm hoping it does, because the results ought to be sweet.

I've been watching my diet, though not in an obsessive pre-contest way. I've knocked out all the processed shit and booze. I always try to stay close to the basics vegetables, quality meat and fruit/nuts. My biggest sin is dairy, but these days milk and cheese are keeping the hiccups and heartburn at bay. Eating more sounds like a good idea, but I'm having trouble making it through a substantial meal without digestion issues after. Every time I eat, pretty much anything I eat, seems to take a long time to work its way through my system.

I've been using Zantac regularly, but with this cycle I'm hitting the 2 pill recommended limit a day (yikes.). I may have to switch up to Prilosec for the duration.

Definitely, with all those orals Milk Thistle is right up on my list. Getting big is great, but dead is a bit of a bummer lol.

Based on your input, I'm going to scale back the orals though... given the strength of the product, I think I'll still do fine if I knock out 40-50mg. So instead of 50mg of each, I'll go 30mg Dbol and 20mg Winny.

Thanks again!

Should drop the winny all together imo.

I get heartburn when I eat glucose/fructose, slower digesting carbs are fine but drink lots and lots of water.

Inno is good from what I hear, enjoy the run.

Thanks Zinergy. I will probably take your advice and drop the winny at least for now.

If you ever get the opportunity to run the Inno... jump on it. I've done cycles for years, I've never done shit this good.

Update:

Just back from my GP who gave me a smooth muscle relaxer to deal with the spasming diaphragm (you have no idea how unpleasant that can be) and a prescription antacid while I'm running my tren.

I'd expected these symptoms to fade by now, but they haven't and the combo has become too much without back up.

Next pins are going to be a little more conservative, and I'll reintroduce my oral component once all the sides are resolved.

Top Bottom