Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fans I'm I Been On Reasonable

You just have to be an alter.

1. Geez woman, could you scare the shit out of a man any more than to get all heavy like that before you've even met the guy. Damn, woman, lighten up. I would be running for the hills if someone got that psycho on me before we even met.

2. Is English your first language? If it is, you REALLY need to work on your English skills. You give a really bad impression with the terrible errors. Men who are well-educated may be turned off by the bad grammar in your emails and text messages.

I'm not meaning to be a bitch. I'm really not. I'm just offering some constructive criticism.

heatherrae said:
You just have to be an alter.

1. Geez woman, could you scare the shit out of a man any more than to get all heavy like that before you've even met the guy. Damn, woman, lighten up. I would be running for the hills if someone got that psycho on me before we even met.

2. Is English your first language? If it is, you REALLY need to work on your English skills. You give a really bad impression with the terrible errors. Men who are well-educated may be turned off by the bad grammar in your emails and text messages.

I'm not meaning to be a bitch. I'm really not. I'm just offering some constructive criticism.

Yes you are

sugarlicious said:
Hi Everyone I am new here, been reading allot of post on this board but never joined until today. And my first post is kind of heavy lol

I met this guy on line, a site I joined anyway we exchanged numbers and he wanted me to call him and meet for a drink.
Anyway I called several times and text and he didn’t reply, when I ran into him on line he said he would call me the next day, anyway he called once and got my voicemail, But I feel I am the one doing all the chasing and his not meeting me half way and I hate it when I feel I am chasing someone, anyway deicide to try one last time, on Friday when I texted him in the morning told him I will be calling him later on that evening for a chat, anyway he picked we had a chat and agreed to meet Tuesday (tomorrow) for a coffee, So what happens I texted him this morning to find out how is weekend went and to find out about (fire) it is club in London he said it went well, so I said are we still on for tomorrow, he said he has to cancel and he will call me in the week, So I texted back and said don’t bother I am busy for the rest of the week and it is nice known you, also said as a word of advice next time you give someone your details to get in touch, make the time and the effort or someone else will, he texts back and said what is the big deal it is not as if we are meeting as bf's, we just meeting as mates and if I happen to meet someone else then so be it, Informed him by text it is all about first impressions and so far yours has not been a good one, meeting as mates or whatever, I don’t think I really want too meet you, and that you should treat others the way you would like to be treated and to show you it is not a big deal please don’t call me to arrange another date, for if it was really a big deal for me to meet you, I would be pining you down to arrange a another date but frankly I am not.

For me regardless weather we are meeting as mate or a potential bf, his first impression have been sooo wrong and his kind of put me off all together it be it friendship or bf. I don’t want someone in my life where I constantly feel I am the one always making the effort, and get nothing back, All my friends, we cherish and appreciate each other and when I tell people what my friends and I do for each other they are always surprised and cant believe and they moan that they don’t have friends like mean. I am too old now to be chasing people or playing games, it is either you like someone and want to get to know them As mates or potential bf and make the time or you don’t, PERIOD, all this chasing is sooo high school.

Here is another
Example i went on a date 3 weeks a go with a guy called Chris and he said he doesnt call or chase people and he likes to be chased, anyway he goes to the states for a week and he gets back expecting me to be calling and chasing and i didnt, a week passses and out of the blue he sends a text wanting to know if i would like to meet again for dinner and a movie next sunday, i replied and said yes, I guess Chris realises i dont play that game, if you make the effort, I too will make the effort, if you dont, then dont expect me too, for that phone will NEVER ring

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/members/healother.html

you too should meat

Can i dink?

Top Bottom