Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

either take Danabol or Oxandrolon

I bet if you continued to eat healthy and lose weight you would have more energy. Oral steroids often make you feel lethargic anyway.

Talk to your doctor. I know a lot of doctors know nothing about steroids, but anabolic steroid therapy is a legitimate treatment for MS to enhance quality of life/mobility, and deal with muscle atrophy (at least in Canada they can and do legitimately prescribe AAS for MS) You might be able to get a prescription, and get properly monitored .
Also....forget the orals, the injections will be better for you in every way.

I checked into it with my doctor and she want to try ritalin first to see if this will improve my energy. What I understand about this drug at my age.. it makes you hyperl, so I give that a shot. I do think it is a legit treatment in the US as well. I will check into that as well.

I do plan on continuing to lose weight through excersie, so yes that will help me become more energentic (lose fat and gain muscle). I do know that I want to gain muslce to get to my goals bench goal and if I gain muscle weight than that is fine.

I checked into it with my doctor and she want to try ritalin first to see if this will improve my energy. What I understand about this drug at my age.. it makes you hyperl, so I give that a shot. I do think it is a legit treatment in the US as well. I will check into that as well.

I do plan on continuing to lose weight through excersie, so yes that will help me become more energentic (lose fat and gain muscle). I do know that I want to gain muslce to get to my goals bench goal and if I gain muscle weight than that is fine.

Fuck Ritalin, what the hell is she thinking?

I'd call her and tell her that if you need "energy" then to prescribe you something they give hypersomniacs and narcoleptics like Nuvigil or Provigil.

Ritalin will wire you up, you don't want that, trust me.

Top Bottom