Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

either take Danabol or Oxandrolon

jgalb78

I have MS (take shots once a week- so i dont want anymore shots) and want to keep working out, but lack the energy to continue to grow in my strength. I've been lifting since in high school, college, and till present day. I trying to decide to either take Danabol or Oxandrolon and then run a PCT not sure which one yet. I know both are toxic, but if you had to choose one to run alone, which one would you choose and why.

My goal is to gain strength, loss some fat, and gain definition, but wants to keep my energy level up to work out and coach multiple sports throughout the year. I am 35 years old and workout 4 to 6 days a week at 4:30 in the morning depending on my work schedule. My bench is 350 the last time I checked and would like to get to 400 and then eventually to 500 sometime down the road. I hope that is what you are asking for.

If you have multiple sclerosis I would seriously spend tons of time studying interactions of steroids and your condition.

With that type of complication, I'd be very sure in knowing that you will not compromise your health with using steroids that will react negatively with your condition and the other medications you use to treat it.

What is your height and weight and estimated body fat?

You are benching 350 as is, that's nothing to sneeze at.

If you want to lean up and gain strength, dianabol is not a good choice at all. Dbol will cause bloating, water retention, and typically fat gain because of increased estrogen. You will definitely gain more strength with dbol than with oxandrolone, but it's not ideal for your goals.

Var (oxandrolone) is a solid strength promoter with lean gains.

Leaning out is going to depend almost exclusively on your diet. Steroids are growth drugs, not fat loss drugs.

If you take shots once a week and want to avoid more, my response is to grow a pair. Some guys pin every single day.

I'd highly suggest running testosterone at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. With your condition and other medications you use, I think using foreign hormones is unwise, mainly because I don't know anything about it. Testosterone is an excellent strength and mass builder. You only need to shoot once per week with it at 2ml, so you won't be a pin cushion and 1 time per week is not unpleasant.

Also, using oral steroids put additional strain on your organs, particularly your liver. It will also have a pronounced negative affect on your cholesterol levels, and potentially give you high blood pressure.

Testosterone is highly effective and more healthy than any other hormone to use without question if the dose is reasonable. 500mg per week is not a crazy amount, but you will definitely make tremendous progress on that.

6 foot 3 inches, 295 weight,guessing around 25 percentfor body fat... I am NOT scared to take shots. I believe it would mess with my other inject medicine so I figured taking oral would be better for my system

6 foot 3 inches, 295 weight,guessing around 25 percentfor body fat... I am NOT scared to take shots. I believe it would mess with my other inject medicine so I figured taking oral would be better for my system

You need to sort out your diet, at 295 lbs and you have MS, the best thing for your health is to bring your weight down. I'm guessing your body fat is much higher than 25% based upon your weight alone.

You need to get to like 240 lbs good bro, the weight is seriously an issue for you. Steroids will increase your weight, and as much as you apparently are not disciplined with your diet, taking steroids will further complicate your health because you'll gain 20 lbs quickly.

I can't condone any under circumstances for you to use steroids right now. It's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. They are not a shortcut, and they are by nature a drug that will increase your mass which is the exact opposite of what you want and need.

You need to lose the weight and steroids are not designed to do that.

thats high body fat. also like buffguy said i'm confused how you are able to lift having to take MS shots. thats a pretty serious condition.. i know Montell had it but you could barely tell, but i don't know much more than that.. help us, help you here with more info

350 bench sounds impressive but at 295 it isn't that great .. but considering your condition it might be amazing

thanks for your input guysI appreciate all the informationthat you are giving me and yes diet is a concernthat I have been addressing the last year. I have dropped already 70 pounds so when it comes to dedication that's not a problem. when you compete at college level higher all you want is more mass and more power so the only thing I knew how to do is the way I learned how to train for more mass and power. Since I stop training after college, I did not stop eating like i was still training hence the weight gain. I am NOT looking for a shortcut and taking steroids is not cutting a corner... you still have to work your ass off to get the gains, but I believe it will help me stay jacked up and motivated to keep me working harder and harder. this will allow me to get my bench strength back up to where it was in college my goal is to get 500 eventually. Alot of my weight is in my legs with squating (660lbs), cleaning (315x8) through out my life (o-line... hip and ass is where its at when playing football). I dont work my legs out as much anymore, but the strength is good enough in my lower body still.

when it comes to having MS different people have different symptoms i don't have severe symptoms (from what I have heard, read, and saw) as of yet. my symptoms range from numbness in my feet, legs, arms, hands, and sometimes my shoulders (it feels like your legs is asleep, but it stays asleep no matter what you do)... fatigue very quickly and do not recover at all (if you take a normal person to recover 1 to 2 days you can double that with MS), hence reason why I'm looking into using steroids.there are multiple different types of medicine for MS I take injections once a week. drugs name is Avonex.

Last edited:
Top Bottom