Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

EFAs

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
As a BB and a steroid user, which of the EFAs MUST...I said MUST I take? I currently only take Flax with my night time protein shake. Is this enough EFA?
 
You can easily get enough n-6's from your diet without supplimentation, and bear in mind there is some in flax. So just take in alot of flax oil/seeds (if the seeds are ground). n-9's? When did they become essential or even difficult to get in one's diet?
 
N-9's are in EV olive oil, aren't they? That's nothing big.
Almonds for your N-6's.
As for the 3's. Well. Flax oil, fish oil, ground up flax seeds.

The 3's are the worst to deal with. Ground up flax seeds taken straight with some water are gross!

BBF or anyone else, how many oz of flax seeds would one need to get a proper amount of 3's? I only take an ounce a night...not sure if it's enough.
 
I eat about 6 tbs of ground seeds a day. Add them to food just as it is finished cooking or pour them in a bottle with a funnel and mix with diet dr. pepper. Give that a try tom.
 
Hemp oil has the perfect blend of omega 3s, 6s and 9s
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Only Hemp seed oil contains Omega 6, Omega 3 and GLA.

The optimum health ratio of EFAs (Omega 6 to Omega 3) in the human diet formulated by the World Health Organization is 4:1.
Hemp Seed Oil has a near perfect balance at 3:1.
 
So Anthrax...your saying that Hemp Oil is waaaaayyy better than just taking Flax? In other words, if I were taking Hemp oil...do I still need flax?
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
I eat about 6 tbs of ground seeds a day. Add them to food just as it is finished cooking or pour them in a bottle with a funnel and mix with diet dr. pepper. Give that a try tom.

Any idea what that is in mgs? I have 1000mg Omega 3,6,9 blend and 1200mg flax oil. How much do i take of each?
 
one tbs of ground flax seeds has about 6000-7000 mg of omega 3's. Yeah, so 6 tbs of it is around 40,0000 mg a day. Pills are a rather futile way to get EFA's IMO.
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
one tbs of ground flax seeds has about 6000-7000 mg of omega 3's. Yeah, so 6 tbs of it is around 40,0000 mg a day. Pills are a rather futile way to get EFA's IMO.

I just found an artile on the web about the conversion.....2 teaspoons of ground flax seeds or 1/4 teaspoon of flax oil equal the same amount of Omega 3's.
 
You need fish oil for EPA/DHA, I don't believe flax oil has any. Although your body can convert the omega 3 from flax into those acids...its a minimal amount. (your nervous tissue is made of EPA/DHA)
 
Top Bottom