As a BB and a steroid user, which of the EFAs MUST...I said MUST I take? I currently only take Flax with my night time protein shake. Is this enough EFA?
~SC~ said:It's good to also alternate with an Omega 3,6,9 blend.
~SC~
Anthrax said:Hemp oil has the perfect blend of omega 3s, 6s and 9s
BodyByFinaplix said:How did you arrive at this conclusion?
BodyByFinaplix said:I eat about 6 tbs of ground seeds a day. Add them to food just as it is finished cooking or pour them in a bottle with a funnel and mix with diet dr. pepper. Give that a try tom.
BodyByFinaplix said:one tbs of ground flax seeds has about 6000-7000 mg of omega 3's. Yeah, so 6 tbs of it is around 40,0000 mg a day. Pills are a rather futile way to get EFA's IMO.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














