Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

EF Couples?

cwc73

New member
Is there a thread that has all of the known couples together in a list?

PS: Wootoom and Lestat don't count! bwahaha
 
Well, I get confused and I just saw another couple that I didn't know about. I mean some are quite obvious like klu and ratman, but others are not so obvious.
 
lol at balls itching
 
SublimeZM said:
sub and soklueless
hammy and soklueless
frisky and cheffy
jaded and jersey
wootwoom and daisydookie
needtogetsex and angel girl
lestat and his hand

daisyduke and wootom??

how long has that one been true for? did they meet on EF?
 
habitualhealth said:
Please note: Despite any disclaimers you might have seen...habitualhealth is NOT...I repeat NOT in that percentile.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.


:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Top Bottom