Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

EF Camp Out....LMAO!!

StickFigure

New member
Ok, this dream was fuggin funny!

Several of us EFers were on a camp out. We were all in sleeping bags under just the night sky, no tent, fire still going. Me and Feisty were in my sleeping bag (of course), MissFit was next to us in hers, next to her was Oak, and then EnderJE, and Leastat was next to him (notice we kept Lestat away from the women but put him right next to Ender). Oak is snoring up a storm and Lestat has his hand on Enders crotch and Ender has a weird grin on his face. (Ok, I made up the part about Lestats hand on Enders crotch but it fits the dream) lol!
Me and Feisty were going at it (of course) and everyone else was asleep...so we thought. All of a sudden we hear a high pitched moaning coming from next to us....it's MissFit workin' her punani while watching me and Feisty! I could see her hand going crazy under her sleeping bag! Because of her noise, Lestat wakes up and sees whats going on and starts LHAO and whips out this 35mm camera with a 6" lens from no where and starts snapping pics to post on EF. Ender then wakes up and rubs his eyes in amazement and asks if he can give MissFit a hand (she's still workin' the punani btw) and she pwns him and tells him to keep his hand hers works just fine! LOL!! We all start laughing, except Oak, he's still snoring like mad. And the dream ends.

I need to get away from here if these dreams continue! lol!
 
I like the part about me and you being in a sleeping bag together "going at it"!! As for the audience....well, that's just not my style! hehehe
 
nycgirl said:
How are the kids? Did you come up with a hobby yet?
I thought I'd try to re-start the band again. My bro and I will start it and working on some materials right now. He'll play lead guitar. I'll play rhythem and sing too.
 
EnderJE said:
I thought I'd try to re-start the band again. My bro and I will start it and working on some materials right now. He'll play lead guitar. I'll play rhythem and sing too.

i could see you as a bowling alley type of rocker...
 
EnderJE said:
I thought I'd try to re-start the band again. My bro and I will start it and working on some materials right now. He'll play lead guitar. I'll play rhythem and sing too.

You sing?? Really?

What kind of music?
 
EnderJE said:
lmao...I didn't know that I'd do that well...I was thinking more of a wedding singer...

i could see you and your boys setting up in your garage...everyone is feeling good, getting back to your roots as garage rawkers. just as you bust into your best david lee roth-esque scream, your wife pulls the plug and tells all your friends to go home. the end
 
nycgirl said:
You sing?? Really?

What kind of music?
We used to do a bunch of DM and U2 covers.

It's not that big of a deal. I only did it to get chicks and to make an ass of myself on stage in front of people. :D
 
Gambino said:
i could see you and your boys setting up in your garage...everyone is feeling good, getting back to your roots as garage rawkers. just as you bust into your best david lee roth-esque scream, your wife pulls the plug and tells all your friends to go home. the end
You forget the part when I charge them for the 10 seconds of guitar music.
 
EnderJE said:
We used to do a bunch of DM and U2 covers.

It's not that big of a deal. I only did it to get chicks and to make an ass of myself on stage in front of people. :D

Do you have any sound clips?


Is there anything a man won't do to get a chick?
 
heiniegod said:
This thread is useless without pics.
& Feisty, instead of Stick11793456597, shouldn't it be Feistyfigure?

No. I was saying stick is so soft that if he and feisty11975 got married....he would take her last name. So, we call him Stick11975
 
nycgirl said:
Do you have any sound clips?


Is there anything a man won't do to get a chick?
lmao Not yet. It's been over a decade since I've been recorded singing or playing a guitar. I'm working at it to get back into the groove of things. Don't worry. If this go really well, I'll post one. If for nothing else then to entertain you. :D

No, but my timing is always bad. When I was part of a band, I had a gf who hated to come to the shows. "You can perform, but always talk about me to others if I'm not there." You get the idea. Now, the wedding ring (or bloodshot eyes from the lack of sleep) will shoo them away. :D
 
awittyusername said:
No. I was saying stick is so soft that if he and feisty11975 got married....he would take her last name. So, we call him Stick11975
OR..would he change his FIRST name to match hers? Hard to decide!
 
EnderJE said:
OR..would he change his FIRST name to match hers? Hard to decide!

That wouldn't work. The last name signfies "ownership". And well, I think we know who wears the pants in that relationship.
 
was i in your nightmare? :evil:
 
Erzulie said:
was i in your nightmare? :evil:

Hidengod--THANK YOU!! Finally someone with more than half a brain.

Gaybino--PISS OFF!!

NYC--I was just playin' babe.:rose:

EJE/NYC--Quit with the freakin' thread jackin!!

Frisky--I love you doll! ;) :heart:
 
nycgirl said:
That wouldn't work. The last name signfies "ownership". And well, I think we know who wears the pants in that relationship.
Yep.

Stick, we hardly knew ye.
 
StickFigure, are you sure you aren't a Colts fan? You act like a pussywhipped girl just like all them other Indy fans.
 
redguru said:
StickFigure, are you sure you aren't a Colts fan? You act like a pussywhipped girl just like all them other Indy fans.

WTF bro?? Because I had a dream? I can't control that shit. It's this place.....this hell!!

You must see it, you must know it by now!! We can't win! It's pointless.

Why Redguru, WHY, WHY, WHY DO WE PERSIST???
 
Top Bottom