OMEGA said:so are you in or what?
I am for the Free market
its more demorcratic to be against special interests like Unions
borness
Mr. dB said:I sense no solidarity in here.
I dont wont nothing to do with the club,its run by dunk and he is a dum ass.Big Rick Rock said:Omega just received 7k from me.
-BRR
needtogetas said:I dont wont nothing to do with the club,its run by dunk and he is a dum ass.
annything you wont boss let me no.Big Rick Rock said:I hope you are right because I just bought your loyalty for 7,000 Karma.
-BRR
now we are gitting some were.IvanOffelitch said:I detest unions.
Seriously.
sup good broOMEGA said:bisnit
i completely agree!!!needtogetas said:I dont wont nothing to do with the club,its run by dunk and he is a dum ass.
Lestat said:sup good bro
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














