Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD For Tren Injects??

Does It Really Make A Difference With ED or EOD Tren Injections??

• Yes, ED is a must go!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, EOD is just as effective

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
I am running test/tren/winny and starting with 50mgs/ED of tren to see how I react. Maybe if needed and I feel the urge I will bump it to 75mgs/ED. The tren/winny combo should be a nice ride tho lol...I'm not too psyched about the ED injects but im sure after i see some results I wont mind it lol.

I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I'm going to through tren into the mix for the first time. There seems to be verying opinions on ed or eod injects. Let me hear it...

EOD will work,,but much more people are reporting better results and less sides with lower,,daily injects.

IMO it really doesnt matter if it's ED or EOD, what really matter how much juice you end up taking at the end of the week and what you mixing with it!

This is the difference
EOD @100mg is about 350mg a week
ED @100mg is 700mg a week

I would not advise any first timers to do 100mg ED, too much too soon I think

EOD will work,,but much more people are reporting better results and less sides with lower,,daily injects.

Yes, lower dosage and do ED if you sensitive to it, that makes sense.
Many ppl do the opposite keep dosage the same and go from EOD to ED which in reality increases the dosage!
I've done it EOD and had no sides with great results.Doing it ED for me would be a just a waste of uselss pinning but I admit been there did that..lol.If I want to do that much tren then I'd go the tren enanthate route!

Last edited:
Top Bottom