Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

Super cranked today, but felt good.
Did not plan on all of this- but coffee in the morning, adderllin in the afternoon, and a diet coke. Started shaking a little! Felt like clen shakes, but not too bad. It's gone now.

Omelet for breakfast, bologna & cheese wrap for lunch, and chicken & onions for dinner

30 min cardio

weight 121.8

For a while now I've been getting this throbbing pain on the inside of my wrist. I played tennis yesterday and it throbbed 4 different times. I don't know what it is or if it's serious. Any ideas on what it could be?

Super cranked today, but felt good.
Did not plan on all of this- but coffee in the morning, adderllin in the afternoon, and a diet coke. Started shaking a little! Felt like clen shakes, but not too bad. It's gone now.

Omelet for breakfast, bologna & cheese wrap for lunch, and chicken & onions for dinner

30 min cardio

weight 121.8

For a while now I've been getting this throbbing pain on the inside of my wrist. I played tennis yesterday and it throbbed 4 different times. I don't know what it is or if it's serious. Any ideas on what it could be?

She's getting serious again about her diet!
She still looks like those pictures though... If you look at her pictures you can see the results she has gotten. I have guided her through everything. Diet, work out program, and supps.
She is her own expert at this point now though!

Definitely serious again :)

Ate clean today, played some tennis, 20 min of cardio and worked legs.
Weight is 122
One addy today.

It's been a while since I last posted.

I've been eating clean and having good workouts.

Today I worked legs and 15 min cardio. I'm already starting to feel sore!

Yesterday I worked arms and I'm really sore today. I'm looking ripped check it out!

New proggress pics?

Don't have any yet..

I've really been watching my diet. I was 123lbs in the beginning of the week because I was eating crap and not working out. I didn't want to work out because I felt a cold coming on and didn't want to get it. From changing my diet and working out I have lost 5lbs and now I'm down to 118lbs :)

meloh, my gf is shy of working out, do u have any exercises that i could ease her into some weight lifting?

she has masculine phobia....

she doesnt want to bench press and squat....

shes intimidated by them, ways to ease her in? get her away from the eliptical? and get her to some exercises tthat willa ctually help?

meloh, my gf is shy of working out, do u have any exercises that i could ease her into some weight lifting?

she has masculine phobia....

she doesnt want to bench press and squat....

shes intimidated by them, ways to ease her in? get her away from the eliptical? and get her to some exercises tthat willa ctually help?

She shouldn't be intimidated! Those exercises will only make her look better. They do for me! lol. When I first started working out all I did was go on the elliptical or treadmill. After a while I wasn't getting any more results. When I met Lartinos (the workout freak that he is), he taught me how to work out with weights but eased me in to it explaining what each exercise does. After working out for a while I started to figure out what felt right for me, like how much weight to use, reps, etc..

When I bench and squat I use very light weight but more reps. Between 8-10 reps for each exercise.

To ease her into working out maybe she should start with interval training just using the machines.

Today I made these awesome low carb pancakes! They are Atkins & they have 5g carbs per serving.
It is very simple to make and they tasted like real pancakes.

I'm going into crazy workout/diet mode now.
In the beginning of March down in Miami there is something called the "Winter Music Conference" so I'm beginning to shred for that! March sounds far away but it really isn't! I know it's gonna fly by so I'm starting now!

Top Bottom