Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating when hungry vs eating every 3 hours? Bulking.

maxreps is right, the timing is not as important as getting in the quality calories per day. The benefit of every few hours is to keep sugar levels stable and your metabolism elevated. If you dont have a problem with either, the just focus on your overall daily goal. One trick is to have your biggest meal during breakast if you can, and eat breakfast as early as you can. Also, don't stress about it bro. Stress increases cortisol levels, that is counter productive to what we want to achieve.

Good luck!

I basically have a large breakfast which sustains me pretty much throughout the day. I never eat before the gym because it makes me sluggish, nauseous, and hampers the workout.
After the gym, I'll have a 32 oz. protein drink with BCAA's. I wait 5 hours before I eat anything else and that is usually a salad and fruit around 3PM daily. At 5PM everyday I have my supper. Nothing after 6PM, doctor's orders.

Top Bottom