Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating raw meat?

WEAR to get meat that you could eat raw

I like to strap on a nice juicy london broil, bet if you gave the butcher a couple of bucks he'd make you a sweet meat suit.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. HL

Last edited:
If i were you I would stay away from the raw meat. Some people believe that our appendix was a way for humans to process raw meat before there was fire. As of today you realize our appendix does nothing, so I wouldnt chance it.

before you guys go chopping up some ny strip and calling it tar tar... you gotta chop it up fine with a knife and you can't put it into a grinder because it will oxidize the meat really fast.. the same way wine made from hand picked grape and hand pressed tastes much better and is better quaility than an automated system... Tar Tar is also raw me finely minced and raw egg.. you can also add a little truffle in there its a lil expensive but the taste is out of this world... shit is expensive at resturants so unless you're bank rollin don't go to Chez whereever and order like 24 oz of steak tar tar you will find your self with like a 75 bill and not that full...hehehe :D

I am looking into an economical way of getting sashimi grade fish I know that once fish is packed in Ice and if it stays packed in Ice it will stay fresh but once the temp raises abot 0 centigrade its over and the fish must be cooked... your bigger super markets should be ok to buy it from with a huge fish dept of course they get in fresh fish every day.. I recomend just geting like a lb of raw tuna, salmon, yellow tail tuna, squid, octopuss, you really want to saty away from white fish.. mackerel, haddock, and fish of the like.. make sure what ever fish you use that it is SALTWATER I can not stress this enough you will get sick if you eat fresh water fish raw I garuntee you...

use tons of wasabi and soy grab a bowl of rice cooked with a lil rice wine a vinegar and chow down you can eat like a F-in king for 10 bucks this way.. Sushi bars are so expensive ....
:p

:vampire: when i was a kid and my mom was making hamburgers we would always get a piece of raw hamburger meat...damn i loved it...i have to admit i still snag a little now and again, but i guess im too chicken to eat more than a small bite. I love my steak when it moo's when you cut it also...Its a little safer for me in italy to get away with, but ill be back home soon...they sell horse meat here..havent tried it though..im sure that would be a lot safer than cow to eat raw.....hmmm

Raw beef

I have ate raw beef all my life (came from Europe where it's very popular). Steak tartar is great, I love it. The way it's prepared is with a meat grinder (usually a hand grinder, not an electric). Added to it are eggs and spices. It's most often eaten with diced raw onion and/or diced dill pickle. It should be spreadable (not just hunks of meat).

NOTE: Red meat is safe to eat raw AS LONG AS YOU FREEZE THE MEAT FIRST! Or buy it frozen, and buy good cuts of meat otherwise you will have hard time grinding it. This is the same thing with raw fish (sashimi). Any reputable sushi restaurant only uses frozen fish. If they say that they serve fresh sashimi I would not touch it.

Freezing meat kills any parasites that may be present. Of course after you prepare the steak tartar (or sashimi) you must store it in the fridge otherwise it will be contaminated by bacteria.

Top Bottom