Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat to get some sleep

beating mine up after she has been bitchin does it for me

That's messed up and disrespectful bro...I know at least a dozen women who can beat you up...easily...please refrain from disrespecting women...thnx

The_Alcatraz said:
That's messed up and disrespectful bro...I know at least a dozen women who can beat you up...easily...please refrain from disrespecting women...thnx

If i hurt your feelings i apologise.i would also like to apologise to any women that may have been offended.
I do think hijacking my thread to have a cry was far more inapropriate than my comment about MY wife. I was not speaking about all women and i certainly was not speaking about the manly male like women that you are friends with that beat people up for making funny comments on websites. If there are any more issues that you need to clarify dont hesitate to PM me..

hey you should really try this if u dont already do it but work out round 1 or so before you go to sleep and then eat something after workout or 30 mins or so then it should put u to sleep it does me

If i hurt your feelings i apologise.i would also like to apologise to any women that may have been offended.
I do think hijacking my thread to have a cry was far more inapropriate than my comment about MY wife. I was not speaking about all women and i certainly was not speaking about the manly male like women that you are friends with that beat people up for making funny comments on websites. If there are any more issues that you need to clarify dont hesitate to PM me..

No worries bro...I just don't like the way people talk about women these days...it's very degrading...

Top Bottom