Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
ACtually Bro, I dont know when you ate an MRE last, but they have gotten alot better, I have aten them for about 6 years now, so I might be numb to them...but, they actually ahve some pretty healthy ones, where you can get a pretty good meal out of. but the tobasco sauce is true for most people, but I dont like it either, so lifes a bitch

British rations are alot worse. When we was in camp bastian, we got some MREs of americans, and its awesome shit.. tortillas and all sorts!. True, its very shity from bb'ers perspective.

Dieting right now so I eat 1500-2000 calories a day. With like 80-100g protein. I don't subscribe to the whole 1-2g protein per pound theory. I'm keeping up strength and muscles just fine without all that protein.

I eat about 3000 calories (range from 2600-3400, but mainly eat the EXACT SAME THINGS every day) a day, here is how it breaks down. I want to add more calories, but dont know where to put them, especially since the advice I have been given dictates I shouldnt try to exceed 150 carbs a day to keep the bulk clean. I just typed up a GREAT detailed outline of exactly what I eat, when, EVERYTHING then it didnt post and deleted it, so Im furious and givin yall the edited version. Ive been workin out hard for like 3 years, gone from 225@ 25%bf to 177.5 @ about 10% (I think its about 12-14% but even though I havent calipered the trainer who I asked said he would estimate sub 10%, but that I feel like im carrying more cause I have big obliques and lower rectus abdominals combined with wide pelvic bones, but that after pinch testing in all the other areas they caliper I have like NO fat. just for what thats worth.)

Height: 6'0
Weight: 177.5 day one of cycle, 191.5 by week 2, now Im 185 goin into week 3. Ive been drinkin a gallon to gallon an a half of water and not weighing at uniform times, so that probably accounts for the swing, as Ive stuck to the diet... or exceeded it... every day! Here is my day to day intake, I really dont vary from it by more than a

Cals
Fat
59 g
Cholesterol
513 mg
Sodium
2719 mg
Carbs
204 g
Sugars
44 g
Fiber
33 g
Protein
420 g

I eat about 3000 calories (range from 2600-3400, but mainly eat the EXACT SAME THINGS every day) a day, here is how it breaks down. I want to add more calories, but dont know where to put them, especially since the advice I have been given dictates I shouldnt try to exceed 150 carbs a day to keep the bulk clean. I just typed up a GREAT detailed outline of exactly what I eat, when, EVERYTHING then it didnt post and deleted it, so Im furious and givin yall the edited version. Ive been workin out hard for like 3 years, gone from 225@ 25%bf to 177.5 @ about 10% (I think its about 12-14% but even though I havent calipered the trainer who I asked said he would estimate sub 10%, but that I feel like im carrying more cause I have big obliques and lower rectus abdominals combined with wide pelvic bones, but that after pinch testing in all the other areas they caliper I have like NO fat. just for what thats worth.)

Height: 6'0
Weight: 177.5 day one of cycle, 191.5 by week 2, now Im 185 goin into week 3. Ive been drinkin a gallon to gallon an a half of water and not weighing at uniform times, so that probably accounts for the swing, as Ive stuck to the diet... or exceeded it... every day! Here is my day to day intake, I really dont vary from it by more than a

Cals
Fat
59 g
Cholesterol
513 mg
Sodium
2719 mg
Carbs
204 g
Sugars
44 g
Fiber
33 g
Protein
420 g

Man I have been struggling myself lately. I got started late and only ate about 60% of what I needed to. I fell short at taking about 2200 cals. That's like a burning diet for me at 250 -248 right now. I'm washing this day and upping my calories big time. Eat big or go home right?

im bulking on 2500cal 300g pro 130g carbs 70g fats ,, working nicely,, i have a very slow metabolism,, if i look at pizza or any junk,, i get fat,, my diet has 2 be 100 percent 4 me 2 make clean gain,, not had a cheat day in 3 months,, hard but worth it :0

my birthday is on monday,, as i enjoy eating so clean,, i have changed that day lowered fats 30g and higher-ed carbs 320g .. LOVE MY OATMEAL ,,might even stick a few candles in it :) hah

im bulking on 2500cal 300g pro 130g carbs 70g fats ,, working nicely,, i have a very slow metabolism,, if i look at pizza or any junk,, i get fat,, my diet has 2 be 100 percent 4 me 2 make clean gain,, not had a cheat day in 3 months,, hard but worth it :0

my birthday is on monday,, as i enjoy eating so clean,, i have changed that day lowered fats 30g and higher-ed carbs 320g .. LOVE MY OATMEAL ,,might even stick a few candles in it :) hah

good to hear

Top Bottom