Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

Re: NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! by: Mr.X

I did this diet for the past month (not from reading this thread, just out of my own design. This is my first time actually seeing someone else advocating what I've been doing) using flaxseed, fish oil, and Costco whey protein and have been doing 30 minutes of high-intensity cardio every day on an empty stomach and weight training full-body 3x a week 5x5 style.

My results were horrible. My left arm shrunk by half an inch, my right by half an inch, and my abdomen by very, very little. My arms were already lean and now they're significantly smaller. My stomach has never been lean and still isn't. For some reason, the only weight lost on this diet was from muscle mass for me.

siamesedream said:
I did this diet for the past month (not from reading this thread, just out of my own design. This is my first time actually seeing someone else advocating what I've been doing) using flaxseed, fish oil, and Costco whey protein and have been doing 30 minutes of high-intensity cardio every day on an empty stomach and weight training full-body 3x a week 5x5 style.

My results were horrible. My left arm shrunk by half an inch, my right by half an inch, and my abdomen by very, very little. My arms were already lean and now they're significantly smaller. My stomach has never been lean and still isn't. For some reason, the only weight lost on this diet was from muscle mass for me.

Did you follow the steriod recommendations? T3/clen as well?

50mg of anavar + 75 mg tren + 50mg of winstrol is EXTREMELY muscle sparing. I wouldn't even think for one second about running this diet naturally.

view said:
Did you follow the steriod recommendations? T3/clen as well?

50mg of anavar + 75 mg tren + 50mg of winstrol is EXTREMELY muscle sparing. I wouldn't even think for one second about running this diet naturally.

Yeah, I guess that's my problem. No steroids here, not even any supplements besides whey. Knowing that I still have a few more months of cutting, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to look in the mirror every day seeing my arms a whole freaking inch smaller knowing I can't do anything about it until my bulking stage.

Re: EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET...by: Mr.X

i think to keep the body guessing, and not getting set into a groove...

how long should a diet like this be run...?

and how much fat loss could one expect to see in 2 weeks on it...?

I essentially have the same questions as Diesel.
But also, how are you guys doing this. I tried to work clean foods like lean ground beef, broc, and chicken into my daily quantities, and I can't find a way to get lots of calories with low carbs or low protein.
What are you guys eating? :jarswim:

I must have looked at this website like 20 times Mr X and I still don't see this CKD wksht that I am supposed to click on when I get there. Help me out someone.

Roofus said:
I essentially have the same questions as Diesel.
But also, how are you guys doing this. I tried to work clean foods like lean ground beef, broc, and chicken into my daily quantities, and I can't find a way to get lots of calories with low carbs or low protein.
What are you guys eating? :jarswim:

I started it today (omg, the headache & cravings are getting to me) and planned my diet for the weekend.

I'm having chicken thighs w/ skin (baked) to get proten and fat.

The hardest day is the carb up. I can't go over 23 grams of fat and 109 grams of protein. I assume the 366 carbs I have to eat will also include dextrose in a shake. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Mr.X said:
I finally got around to making this for you guys, it's on EXCEL ...

It basically does all the calculations of my CKD manual for you...
All you have to do is PUT IN YOUR WEIGHT! :) enjoy

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EASY-TO-USE CKD WORKSHEET by: Mr.X

*click on the CKD WS when you're there
Mr.X

Hey...the link brings me to your site but I cant find the CKD worksheet. Can you help me find it?

Top Bottom