Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

Re: EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET...by: Mr.X

ok, so I admit that I have never tried a CKD diet, but what is the deal with the "65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carb" split... granted it might put your body in ketosis, but won't you also lose a ton of muscle with such low protein in take? Is my logic flawed? Why no 65% protein, 35% fat....??? Even then, I would question anyone who didn't lose any muscle... unless they were anabolic.

Enlighten me.

mcbruiser said:
ok, so I admit that I have never tried a CKD diet, but what is the deal with the "65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carb" split... granted it might put your body in ketosis, but won't you also lose a ton of muscle with such low protein in take? Is my logic flawed? Why no 65% protein, 35% fat....??? Even then, I would question anyone who didn't lose any muscle... unless they were anabolic.

Enlighten me.

If you think that is something, you should read Body Opus. :) It's enlightening.

do you mean the book by Daniel Duchaine? didn't he die at age 47? hmmm.

however, i'm sure the book is loaded with useful info. thanks for the recommendation. i'll check it out.

mcbruiser said:
do you mean the book by Daniel Duchaine? didn't he die at age 47? hmmm.

however, i'm sure the book is loaded with useful info. thanks for the recommendation. i'll check it out.

Yes, by him. His death at 47 isn't relevant to the material in the book.

ok, fair 'nuf. like i said, i will get the book. i'm not going to judge anyone.

mcbruiser said:
ok, fair 'nuf. like i said, i will get the book. i'm not going to judge anyone.

GOod move. The book is an excellent source and has some great information in it. IF nothing else it's a hell of a referrence. He really pushed the envelope.

*BUMP*

Does anyone have a version of that spreadsheet I can have access to? I can't seem to get it off that site.

Top Bottom