Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eastern Europe suppliers

Geldi said:
Im from eastern europe, they do this all the time over there some scammers,some do send but they never get here cause they send very dirty, friendly piece of advice, Deal with stuff or people from Greece, Albania why? cause its easy to get gear and its dirt cheap 10$ type of cheap no prescription required , also Yugoslavia romania and some northern supliers , Stay away from Italian Gear first because ur gona get scammed because gear in italy is prescription only, second because its impossible to get legit stuff from italy customs and cops are harsher then here, watch out with turks Polaks Germans...good luck....and bargain for gods sakes these people are rippoffs....
Greece is well known for scammers also.

Geldi said:
Im from eastern europe, they do this all the time over there some scammers,some do send but they never get here cause they send very dirty, friendly piece of advice, Deal with stuff or people from Greece, Albania why? cause its easy to get gear and its dirt cheap 10$ type of cheap no prescription required , also Yugoslavia romania and some northern supliers , Stay away from Italian Gear first because ur gona get scammed because gear in italy is prescription only, second because its impossible to get legit stuff from italy customs and cops are harsher then here, watch out with turks Polaks Germans...good luck....and bargain for gods sakes these people are rippoffs....

Well, I remember one particular web based supplier from Russia gave very competitive pricdes. They had a huge list of products to choose from too. Stuff like Dubol from India (Indian Deca - cheap and excellent), but as said, had huge difficulty trying to understand why they were offering Italian and Spanish gear at low prices? The minimum order was $300. Just wasn't convinced. Thanks for the info

Geldi said:

hey bro

as for what you say about italian steroids is not all true

1. yes steroids are expensive in italy
but you can easly buy them in the pharmacy with
prescription

2 its not illeagel to use steroids if you not a pro

3.there are no steroid law in italy
got the cops at my house looking for rec drugs
and they found my stash,,,and the fuckers where laughing
say i was juiced up
unreal

4. if you get burnt with large amount of steroids
you get charged with selling meds with out a prescription
which is only a fine

besafe

:That is not allowed on this board...........do not do this again.

RADAR

Last edited by a moderator:
I live quite close to Poland...what is the deal there with regards to gear...is it OTC ? Which cities should be looked into ? Thanks!

riverrock said:
Well, I remember one particular web based supplier from Russia gave very competitive pricdes. They had a huge list of products to choose from too. Stuff like Dubol from India (Indian Deca - cheap and excellent), but as said, had huge difficulty trying to understand why they were offering Italian and Spanish gear at low prices? The minimum order was $300. Just wasn't convinced. Thanks for the info

Its similar to UK sources offerring items from greece etc at low prices its what the market dictates.

Unsure why you have the need to search Eastern Europe & Russia when you are in the UK with teh laws we enjoy?

Anyway proceed with any source with caution ensure you check refs etc but always if a deal looks too good to be true then it usually is

Wrongun!

Top Bottom