Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E! True Hollywood Story: Female Bodybuilders

The only part I was able to see was about 5 minutes of the beginning because "Kara - Kendra" or whatever her name is (some Heff bimbo) cut in and they just threw that show over the fbb thing.

What I saw was figure - that is NOT fbb. They don't train the same, they don't diet the same, they don't have the same goal. They are less muscular and have a different mindset all together.

I guess the mainstream is a little "confused" about what constitutes a fbb.

well... i am coming in on this a little late because i missed the first showing, i just watched it this evening. hmmmmm... i thought is was very intresting and embarassing at the same time. that whole muscle diva, pay and i will wrestle with you made me squirm in my seat a bit. the part of the show that made me almost fall out of my seat was the seg on Shelley Beattie. in the interviews they were talking about her in the past person, i was like, what, did she drop off the face of the earth? and then they said she had hung herself! I WAS FLOORED!! i was thinking about my twin and why would she do that? she was beautiful and muscular and successful. why, why why? it just boils down to the fact that if you arent comfortable in your own skin, life can be a misery. suicide is a HORRIBLE thing and wreaks havoc on the surviving friends and family members. i will reiderate my message to everyone; tell the people in your life that you love and care about how important they are to you. dont miss an opportunity to speak a kind word because you never know if it will be the last thing you say to them!!

be good to people!

clarice

Top Bottom