Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E-POL by Purus Labs?

Looked it over, Looks like good stuff just low dosages...you'd see results though...How Much is my only question.

there halovar is a ok product. epol is a wierd compound though and all of there products are way over priced and over hyped. One of the better over hyped over priced products out there though.

$47.99 epol for a 60 count with less active ingredients then my products like deiselbolan. With discount and free shipping my products are cheaper. Hell I like that ha ha

I think this place has fairly pure products though. They give a lot number look up on the main site so that is cool. Don't have a lot number to check but still cool..

well heres the thing needto... do you think your products will be there in next monday? thats my payday and i wanted to get beast and diesal. thats why i was looking around just in case your products were gone

well heres the thing needto... do you think your products will be there in next monday? thats my payday and i wanted to get beast and diesal. thats why i was looking around just in case your products were gone

Na man I will still have products then. I am getting rid of them but not that fast. I still got some left.

Top Bottom