Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dunk and Or Other Kong Players HELP

curling said:
It is past the first kong level when you play kong and kill the bats that got your blondie. Then you are jack black again. And the guy calls your name for help. You pick up a sniper rifle then cross a plank and go down two cave trails and then you see a bunch of centipede and bat monsters.

Oh and have you got gun yet? We had a deal remember?

The first time you become kong? I had NO difficulties around that point. Cant remember exactly the mission you are on. Its not the one where you snipe the bats hanging then you cross a long series of planks is it?

dude. for the 3rd time..yes i bought gun. i love it. Im up to the part where you shoot the arrows out of the air. great game. i want to beat Kong first. I never have time to play. I almost pulled a wake-n-bake, call in sick to work and wanted to play PS2 all day today.

Dunk said:
The first time you become kong? I had NO difficulties around that point. Cant remember exactly the mission you are on. Its not the one where you snipe the bats hanging then you cross a long series of planks is it?

Nope, past that. It is when you only have about 20 seconds to save him or he dies in the fetal looking position.

dude. for the 3rd time..yes i bought gun. i love it. Im up to the part where you shoot the arrows out of the air. great game. i want to beat Kong first. I never have time to play. I almost pulled a wake-n-bake, call in sick to work and wanted to play PS2 all day today.

Oh sorry. I am trying it on the insane level it is hard.

curling said:
Nope, past that. It is when you only have about 20 seconds to save him or he dies in the fetal looking position.

Oh sorry. I am trying it on the insane level it is hard.

what percent in are you into KONG? It tells you in the options in the beginning. I dont think i did that part yet.

Top Bottom