Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumb asses in the gym

PURE EXTRACT

You know those seasonal people that go to your gym? The ones that say oh there's only 3 weeks left until the summer! I HAVE TO START WORKING OUT!!! Well this brings me to my story. These 2 little tiny dicks are benching, with 25's on each side. This kid is having trouble pressing that first rep, on his 3rd rep the damn kid's arms just give out on him and the bar drops on his chest in the mean time his "spotter" is telling him in this gay voice, "C'mon man get it up! You can do it!" Finally after this kid is struggling for literally 1 min trying to push this up, I friggin went over there curled those damn 25's off his chest and started yelling the both of them for being stupid. I basically told him the following:

1) You don't belong in here if you don't know what the f*ck you're doing, especially if you're not going to take it seriously
2)You're going to hurt yourself trying to do something that you can't.
3)then to his buddy, Don't tell him to push when he obviously can't do it anymore, that's how people get hurt. And then I told him something about that he might as well not even bother lifting cuz he's always going to be a skinny f*ck.

I know some of this was uncalled for but I really got pissed cuz that dumbass could have really gotten hurt.
But then I saw him again trying to do the same weight and guess what happened AGAIN....so then I didn't feel bad at all. They are dumb f*cks and they deserve to get hurt........ok I'm done!

Damn... you sound like a real dick.

Why are people bothered by what other people in the gym are doing?

I mean really?

These 2 skinny fucks had you all worked up. You obviously can't concentrate on the issue at hand... the moment... the reason you are in the gym... to lift.

As they are.

Sorry if they don't have your muscle strength or knowledge. They need to start somewhere.

The kid was using 25's. He wasn't 'gonna get hurt.' You were being a pussy. You shouldn't have helped the weight up. You should have stood behind his friend and urged the little pussy with him 'GET THAT WEIGHT UP YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!'

Weight lifting, like any sport is a mental game. Obviously, if two teenage boys are bothering you while you are lifting... you are not lifting mentally... and therefore are not lifting to your maximum potential.

Ease up big dawg. We've all been there.
--

Hahaha, I say let them learn from their mistakes. Maybe they won't come back to the gym, maybe they rid themselves from the gene pool ;)

Saw this fatass kid get under a leg press machine someone else just got done using. 6 or so 45's on each side... chubby is thinking "no problem". Fires it up, drops the catch, it comes sliding down, he can't push it up. Meanwhile his group (5 kids + fatty) are chatting with each other and don't notice their mongoloid friend. I'm squatting and am forced to rack the weights for fear of killing myself laughing. Finally his "buddies" come to the rescue. All 6 of them can barely get this thing back up. I walk by and say, "good set, remember to pyramid up"

Max Power said:
Hahaha, I say let them learn from their mistakes. Maybe they won't come back to the gym, maybe they rid themselves from the gene pool ;)

Saw this fatass kid get under a leg press machine someone else just got done using. 6 or so 45's on each side... chubby is thinking "no problem". Fires it up, drops the catch, it comes sliding down, he can't push it up. Meanwhile his group (5 kids + fatty) are chatting with each other and don't notice their mongoloid friend. I'm squatting and am forced to rack the weights for fear of killing myself laughing. Finally his "buddies" come to the rescue. All 6 of them can barely get this thing back up. I walk by and say, "good set, remember to pyramid up"

BWAHAHAHAH!

Crazier said:
Damn... you sound like a real dick.

Why are people bothered by what other people in the gym are doing?

I mean really?

These 2 skinny fucks had you all worked up. You obviously can't concentrate on the issue at hand... the moment... the reason you are in the gym... to lift.

As they are.

Sorry if they don't have your muscle strength or knowledge. They need to start somewhere.

The kid was using 25's. He wasn't 'gonna get hurt.' You were being a pussy. You shouldn't have helped the weight up. You should have stood behind his friend and urged the little pussy with him 'GET THAT WEIGHT UP YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!'

Weight lifting, like any sport is a mental game. Obviously, if two teenage boys are bothering you while you are lifting... you are not lifting mentally... and therefore are not lifting to your maximum potential.

Ease up big dawg. We've all been there.
--

I'm a dick? Why do I see this going in the wrong direction, probably cuz it is.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I am or am not concentrating on. Sorry that I have the attention span of a rock and can't just block things out of my mind. Hearing those assholes broke all kinds of concentration I had going. Actually, maybe I have to thank them because when they pissed me off I added some weight on.
Secondly, they weren't teenage kids, I was just calling them kids because that's what they were acting like.
I also don't need a fucking lecture about how to lift or what mindset to be in. Are you upset because you were one of those "kids"? If you were sorry for yelling at you.
I'm not a dick bro, I just can't stand to see people not practicing proper or safe lifting techniques if you even want to call them that

Max Power said:

Oh man, I'm surprised Crazier hasn't ragged you yet. That's just wrong LOL PYRAMID UP!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

He he, this is one of the contributing factors to my switching to an early morning workout. I have been going into the gym, no one bothers me, I bother no one. They are all very focused and adult about their workouts.

And then, today, some guy brings his son in and he is wearing one of those fuck nut necklaces that NYCBOY was hawking on here. So this is clue number one. He was also wearing a wife beater. Clue number two.

He then goes to the dumbell rack picks up a 50 or 60 and it pulls him to the floor!

I hope he doesn't bring him back.

when people go into the gym for the first time, they often don't have any concept of how much they can lift, See a couple 25's put it on the bar, and poof 95lbs, whereas they are thinking "oh 50lbs i can do that....i think."

Top Bottom