Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dull headaches lately...

dal022

I have been having dull headaches off and on and advil dont really help they just come and go on there own. I did bp check its fine 117/78 --120/80 i am on 750mg test and was on 600mg eq but now lowered to 400 to see if thats it if not i`ll bump it back up. I am not on anything for estro could high estro cause this?

dal022 said:
I have been having dull headaches off and on and advil dont really help they just come and go on there own. I did bp check its fine 117/78 --120/80 i am on 750mg test and was on 600mg eq but now lowered to 400 to see if thats it if not i`ll bump it back up. I am not on anything for estro could high estro cause this?
I suffered from migraines for years and learned that most headaches are actually from the blood vessels in the neck being constricted which inhibits blood flow (oxygen) to the brain. Guys like us who work out are especially suseptable to this . I tried everything even Nubain (loved it a little too much). Found the best thing was a simple stack of aspirin(thins the blood) and caffiene(increases circulation). I would slam a couple Mountain Dews but if you avoid sodas like I do now, ProLab sells a straight caffiene pill (200mg) for like $5.99 a bottle . You just take one with a few aspirin as soon as you feel the headache coming on ...good luck

dal022 said:

too much test converting into estrogen. Take some proviron or/and anti-e.

i dont see anyone talking about aifm anymore. I have used it a couple of times, although i wasnt on a cycle as heavy as yours though.

I remember aifm was hot shit around here some time ago.

Top Bottom