Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke haters are just making shit up now....

Here you go-
Tyler Lewis Chanted at by Cameron Crazies - YouTube

Turn up the volume; definitely doesn't sound like "past your bedtime".

nope still hearing the same. At "ONE" singular instance do I hear a "where" but then then "your bedtime" takes over. So what I think happened is a very very few of them were doing the grandma thing but the vast vast majority were saying past your bedtime. The past your bedtime chant was being splashed on the board so that the Cameron crowd knows what to chant in unison. It's deplorable if even one person did it but I'm not gonna paint Duke, and especially their choir boy basketball program, as anything but class acts. Duke has it's problems in other areas with the student body but not the basketball fans.

nope still hearing the same. At "ONE" singular instance do I hear a "where" but then then "your bedtime" takes over. So what I think happened is a very very few of them were doing the grandma thing but the vast vast majority were saying past your bedtime. The past your bedtime chant was being splashed on the board so that the Cameron crowd knows what to chant in unison. It's deplorable if even one person did it but I'm not gonna paint Duke, and especially their choir boy basketball program, as anything but class acts. Duke has it's problems in other areas with the student body but not the basketball fans.

It sounded like they were almost alternating cheers. On a couple occasions it did sound like the bedtime one, but a couple others sounded like the grandma one.

In either case, the dude's grandma just died, and it's classless to give him shit. I remember even in the Pistons Bad Boys days when an opposing team player had a death in the family the fans would cheer for him. If NBA fans can realize there's a time and place for everything, you'd think a religious leaning outfit like Duke could too.

:whatever:

I agree. I hear some of the Duke fans are starting blogs actually naming people who were doing it. If I was a Duke player I would have walked off the court if it really was a big number of fans doing it.

Top Bottom