Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude falls 50 feet at x-games

He just got lucky. His shoes popped off (LMAO, like that's a big deal) My shoes have popped off from landing on my feet in playing basketball.

nah, that guy is fucked up. Just because he walked away doesn't mean shit. Deer run away briefly after they are hit by trucks going 80mph. That kid is probably looking at a broken tailbone, busted ribs, possibly broken foot or ankle. And the medical staff is hardly professional, they should have never even let him attempt to walk. If he did, and hurt something worse or fractured something they'd be liable.

"Brown is currently recovering in a Los Angeles hospital. He suffered a hairline fracture on a vertebra, a bruised liver, and some internal bleeding. But despite all he's been through, he plans on being back on a skateboard, hopefully as early as next week."

LOLOLOLOL@ this comment

spanther22 (2 minutes ago) -

"see when he comes off the board and he starts running thats instinct from millions of years ago - hes trying to fly! this proves the whole creationism and evolution thing once and for all, someone tell kansas! "

mightymouse69 said:
LOLOLOLOL@ this comment

"see when he comes off the board and he starts running thats instinct from millions of years ago - hes trying to fly! this proves the whole creationism and evolution thing once and for all, someone tell kansas! "

lollolollololol

mightymouse69 said:
LOLOLOLOL@ this comment

If that commentation was a bit longer... say, three pages, then I would put all my karma that BB said it. :D

:cow:

Top Bottom