Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DS Lean xtreme for women

vigora9

my girl friend wants to take some of the extreme to loose BF, she is curious about it, my quetions is if this something a female can take and will it work well, all info I found online states it is liek another stimulant+vitamins+minerals supp, should she just stack GW with slin instead? if anyone here knows anything please let me know.

DS Lean Xtreme a scam. It's another 'me too' fat burner that is basically just a caffeine pill. If you read the ingredients panel of the supplement, you will see that it doesn't contain much besides caffeine.

Caffeine won't do much for burning fat but it does cut appetite. You don't need to buy DS Lean Xtreme to get caffeine though. You could just drink a cup of black coffee or take a caffeine pill.

The best supplement on the market for fat burning, by far, is cardarine: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery from your workouts.
Add in a good nutrient partitioner like N2slin and you have an extremely effective fat loss stack. N2slin increases the insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Top Bottom